Early Pregnancy Symptoms and Big Fat Positives
BFP with Preseed
I just got a BFP at 11DPO on FRER at 6PM (I hadn't drunk anything or peed since noon.) This is my 4th cycle TTC#1 and both DH and I are 31. I really hope that this one sticks. On my second cycle, I had a chemical PG. But that time I didn't get a BFP until 15 DPO and it was super light. So I'm trying not to get too excited about this one yet.
Since I know everyone likes details, I'll provide them.
What I did differently this cycle:
1. Used Preseed beginning at CD11 until O was confirmed.
2. Didn't chart that much (just to confirm O and a few other random days.)
3. BD approx. 36 hours apart the 3 days leading up to O (Thurs PM, Sat AM, Sun PM with O on Sunday.)
Other things that I did or didn't do:
1. No green tea or robitussin (I did that on some of my previous cycles.)
2. Pillow under butt for between 10-20 minutes after BD.
3. Took PNV every day.
1. slight cramping and slight nausea, but not anything different from previous cycles. I actually had horrible cramping last month, and BFN.
2. horrible acne on my chin (hasn't happened this badly before)