Work from Home Opportunity

Meet other moms who have chosen to stay at home

Moderators: jessm, B Michaelson, southernbelle, 1daysoon, reapage, maddy, TrebleLily, Honey Bunny, unaffected

Work from Home Opportunity

Postby Stardancer8764 » Sun Apr 30, 2017 8:40 pm

I just wanted to come on here and tell you ladies about an amazing opportunity I found that helps me pay the bills and gives me more than a stay at home mom identity.

After my second child, I found myself a bit washed up and nothing fit! I found myself wearing the same maternity clothes and nursing shirts. womp womp. I was so self-conscious and so upset that I kind of "let myself go." I even left play dates at times around super snazzy moms because that was not me and I felt so horrible about myself. Then my friend was having an online LuLaRoe party and I had no Idea what that was. This "friend" was someone I met on the tww ironically. Anyway, I decided to go (it was online) and I said I would buy $100 on clothes because I never invest in clothes for myself and nothing fits! Well, one pair of leggings and an Irma shirt (a type of tunic shirt) changed my life! I loved that outfit! I Felt AMAZING in that outfit! I purchased some more shirts and dresses, my confidence grew... and grew... (and so did my wardrobe) and then I decided I wanted to make other women feel the same way…. so I became a consultant. I ADORE what I do! I LOVE helping women feel amazing. I am able to work from home and make a decent income. I never in a million years thought I would have a boutique I run out of my house, but I love it and wouldn't have it any other way.

I wanted to post on here in case any other Moms were interested. I love helping women launch their business and would love to help you find "the old you" that I KNOW you miss so much!
Join my group on facebook to check out the clothes: http://www.facebook.com/groups/lularoeshannonfrecon or message on here for more information on owning your own boutique. <3
Me (30)
DH (33)
DD :future baby girl: - 4.26.13
DS :future baby boy: - 8.11.15
3 FURBABIES -2 meows, an Irish Setter

:angel: 11 weeks - missed m/c and D&C - 6/28/14
always in my heart baby # 2 - was due 1/15/15

:bfp: Baby #3 - 11/23/14 10dpo. 2nd month TTC. RAINBOW BABY! Stick Baby Stick!
:hb: 165 at 7w4d
:babyb: It's a BOY! 3/20/2015

ImageMake a pregnancy ticker
Stardancer8764

Return to Stay at Home Moms