Gender Dreams and Intuition....:)

Anything pregnancy-related can be discussed here

Moderators: B Michaelson, southernbelle, jessm, 1daysoon, reapage, Honey Bunny, unaffected, maddy, TrebleLily, admin_fertilityfan

Were your Gender Dreams/Intuition correct?

Yes, my Gender Dream(s) were correct!
53%
No, my Gender Dram(s) were NOT correct!
13%
My Gender Dreams were all over the place...and sometimes right, sometimes wrong!
27%
Other...please explain!
7%

Total votes : 15

Postby victoria_1024 » Fri May 15, 2009 6:26 am

I only had one gender dream, and I dreamed I went to the anatomy scan and they told me I was having a boy. BUT my "gut feeling" my entire pregnancy was that I was having a girl. Every part of me believed it was a girl and I was SO shocked to find out he was a boy!

I personally don't put a lot of stock in my dreams because I have very vivid crazy dreams all the time. I dreamed I was pregnant about a hundred times and was TTC for 2 years so those dreams were never right! Then when I got pregnant I kept dreaming I was bleeding or that AF showed up. But that particular gender dream was right!
victoria_1024
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby J_blackrose » Fri May 15, 2009 7:18 am

LOL I never really had gender dreams I was convince my daughter was a boy. And I was so wrong. Now my husband Matt has only been wrong once. And we're not really sure he is wrong yet. U/S said a boy for our friend but the two of us don't really see it in the U/s. I hope we are wrong because our friends would be devastated if it was a girl. But he usually is the one that can tell. He told me the day we found out we were pregnant with jayde... that she was a girl and her name was jayde. LOL. this time around he's keeping his guess to himself. LOl I feel like its a girl so its probably a boy. since I was so wrong with jayde
Beta 1664 at 4w2d
Beta 3683 at 4w4d
heard the :hb: at 8w0d

december 15, 2009
7lbs 11oz 19 inchs long
J_blackrose
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby Chrisandkarene » Fri May 15, 2009 9:39 am

my gender dream was 2 days before I went for my gender scan.. I just knew it was a girl from conception on.. but kept thinking it was just hopeful. SO 2 nights before scan I dreamed it was a boy.. I completely freaked because DH and I could not agree on a name.. SO for the next 2 days I decided it was a boy even picked out boy bedding etc at Babies R Us.. :) But she is all girl.. I did have dreams again before my 20 week scan that it was a boy but it was def all girl :)

try the ring gender test..
Karene(me) 29
Chris (dh) 30
Jewel Nautica (dd)2 June 2009
Tucker Jordan (ds) 6 months Jan 2011
Chrisandkarene
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby red_head » Fri May 15, 2009 10:29 am

my mother's intuition sucks...i thought both of mine were girls while pg but they are both definitely all boy! however, i dreamed (with both) that they were boys and sure enough, they were. with my first i dreamed about the sonographer announcing 'it's a boy' and at our u/s things literally played out JUST like my dream, weird. i had a few boy dreams while pg with him. with our second once i had the boy dream i knew that i was carrying our second son! :)
Amy & Matt
Sam (5) Judah (4) Eden (our Ugandan beauty....3) Canaan (1) Pregnant with a baby GIRL!!!

red_head
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby njnectarine » Fri May 15, 2009 12:50 pm

I kind of believe in dreams since I never have baby dreams unless I am pregnant (2 pregnancies and 3 m/c). Anyhow, when I got pregnant with my DS (the morning I tested) I had a dream that I came back from the hospital with a baby boy. We were on a team green as well so we didn't find out but he was indeed a boy! I kind of knew it and I would tell everyone I was having a boy.
This time the day I implanted (I charted so I knew when) I had a dream of an u/s which showed a baby girl. I feel like I am having a girl and I already started buying dresses :) ANyhow, we'r eon team green again so I can't say if my intuition / dreams are right this time.
Me-36, DH-40
DS- 3
DS- 1
DS# 3 due 5/19/11

njnectarine
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Return to General Pregnancy Board