Fun collection of 'old wives tale' gender predictors *+POLL*

Anything pregnancy-related can be discussed here

Moderators: B Michaelson, southernbelle, jessm, 1daysoon, reapage, Honey Bunny, unaffected, maddy, TrebleLily, admin_fertilityfan

IF you know the gender already, is the owt test right?

yes
10
37%
no
17
63%
 
Total votes : 27

Postby doobermom » Thu Jun 04, 2009 8:22 pm

You have a 44% chance of having a boy. And you have a 55% chance of having a girl.
I hope so. Although I feel like it's a boy!! Won't find out till the birth!
Sarah 34
DH 45
DD 5
DS 3
User avatar
doobermom
Angel
Angel
 
Posts: 434
Joined: Sun Sep 16, 2007 12:00 am
Location: Vancouver, Canada

Postby Cinder4320 » Fri Jun 05, 2009 12:08 pm

Cinder4320 wrote:You have a 39% chance of having a boy.
And you have a 60% chance of having a girl.


WRONG!! We found out today he is all boy!

Miranda
affordable, trendy cloth diapers http://www.firstcoastfluff.com
Like us on FB http://www.facebook.com/FirstCoastFluff for specials and deals!

Due Nov. 4th 2009...Arrived Oct. 25 2009
Due Aug 31 2012...Arrived August 16 2012

m/c January 2011 @~6wks
m/c July 2011 @~8wks

ImageImage
User avatar
Cinder4320
Girlfriend
Girlfriend
 
Posts: 1354
Joined: Fri Feb 27, 2009 1:00 am

Postby taffy75 » Sat Jun 06, 2009 5:51 am

You have a 43% chance of having a boy.
And you have a 56% chance of having a girl.


Wrong for me! I'm having a boy. :)
Image



Me: Dana, 36
DH: 42
DS1: 8/12/09
DS2: 4/10/11
User avatar
taffy75
Girlfriend
Girlfriend
 
Posts: 2590
Joined: Wed Dec 03, 2008 1:00 am

Postby 121903 » Sun Jun 07, 2009 10:23 am

lurking" When I did this it said 39% boy and 60% girl. It was wrong!
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
User avatar
121903
Girlfriend
Girlfriend
 
Posts: 1495
Joined: Mon Jun 02, 2008 12:00 am

Postby sparkle_cleo » Sat Jun 13, 2009 10:03 am

You have a 42% chance of having a boy.
And you have a 57% chance of having a girl.

I will have to try this again at a later date as there were many questions I couldn't answer just yet!
Me (Georgi): 30 DH: 30
DS:02/09/2008
DD: 21/01/2010
NEVER FORGOTTON :angel: 13/06/07 @ 5 wks


Image


Image
Image
User avatar
sparkle_cleo
Girlfriend
Girlfriend
 
Posts: 953
Joined: Sat Jun 30, 2007 12:00 am
Location: United Kingdom

Postby roxy » Mon Jun 15, 2009 11:28 am

48% chance of a boy and 52% chance of a girl. The quiz did not seem to change my odds much. :wink: I have had two girl dreams but my intuition says it is a boy. I guess we will see in a few weeks.
Image
roxy
Star Member
Star Member
 
Posts: 313
Joined: Fri Dec 19, 2008 1:00 am

Postby kellyjay79 » Fri Jun 19, 2009 5:00 am

im 50% both errrr lol id say boy btu im team green so not finding out till DD its my dh first so dont wanna ruin the suprise unless its pretty obvious lol
User avatar
kellyjay79
StickyDuster
StickyDuster
 
Posts: 87
Joined: Wed Jun 10, 2009 12:00 am

Previous

Return to General Pregnancy Board

cron