Impatient

Anything pregnancy-related can be discussed here

Moderators: B Michaelson, southernbelle, jessm, 1daysoon, reapage, Honey Bunny, unaffected, maddy, TrebleLily, admin_fertilityfan

Impatient

Postby Savvy19 » Fri Oct 05, 2012 11:26 pm

I am new to this so please bare with me lol. My last period was on September 13 and it lasted 2 days instead of my usual 5 days. It was also extremely light when i'm used to it not being heavy but containing clots. I ignored this since I am on the Nuvaring, until I started feeling fatigued, nauseous, moody, irritable, urinating every hour, having trouble sleeping at night and having mild cramping. As i started to think, I remembered I was on antibiotics the week that I was ovulating which I read does affect the Nuvaring(no it was neither of the ones that don't affect it). I have taken 4 HPTs and they have all been BFNs. My next period is next week October 11. I feel like maybe I tested too early or I'm just not pregnant. I have an appointment on Monday but the wait has me nervous. My bf and I haven't been trying as you can see since I was on the Nuvaring, but we are aware that it is possible since we use no other methods or protection. If I am, we will be very excited and welcoming. :happyforyou: Any feedback would be great. Thank you ladies
Savvy19

Return to General Pregnancy Board