Anyone with bleeding in early pregnancy that is now ok?

Anything pregnancy-related can be discussed here

Moderators: B Michaelson, southernbelle, jessm, 1daysoon, reapage, Honey Bunny, unaffected, maddy, TrebleLily, admin_fertilityfan

Re: Anyone with bleeding in early pregnancy that is now ok?

Postby DeeMarie » Mon Dec 29, 2014 9:27 am

thanks so much for the feedback, as usual. My HCG levels from 12/23 to 12/24, had actually doubled is less than 48 hours. She said that was great. The spotting still is present and rarely a period-type wipe, but I have my follow up appointment this afternoon. Hopefully she'll have the 3rd blood draw's results and all is well. Not sure if I'll have another exam today and/or intravaginal ultrasound to look at things. I'm keeping my hopes high and keeping the prayers going. Teeny, your story was so similar and very encouraging. It really eased my mind.
Mamacoss, glad you understand the panic that sets in at the sight of any blood. Gahhh!
Married -
TTC for 10+ years.
Age 38 -
PCOS with anovulation
Too stubborn to take any meds until this year (2014)
Started Clomid August '14
2nd Round Sept '14
Skipped October
3rd Round November '14
Positive OPK on 11/28 (pretty sure this is where I conceived)

BFP on 12/13/14 ♥
Diagnosed ectopic on 12/30 - Given shot of Methotrexate
Surgery for ruptured ectopic on 1/16/15
* Going to try for my rainbow baby when I get the all clear *
DeeMarie
Friend

Postby mamacoss » Mon Dec 29, 2014 5:21 pm

How did your appointment go dee. Btw I have discovered that I can't eat salads while pregnant. Lol. Not so good on the tummy.
mamacoss
StickyDuster
StickyDuster

Postby tiyashrivasthav » Thu Apr 30, 2015 12:28 am

Congratulations!! I spotted in my pregnancy. Spotting during early pregnancy is common. It is bcz of breakthrough bleeding, implantation bleeding, cervical or vaginal infection. But it is always good to inform to doctor. Sometimes, spotting can be a sign of ectopic pregnancy, so it is better to do a thorough check. Since, untreated ectopic pregnancy can be life threatening for both mother and the baby. Here is the list of causes for vaginal bleeding in pregnancy. I think it will help you
http://www.nlm.nih.gov/medlineplus/ency/patientinstructions/000614.htm
http://www.momjunction.com/articles/causes-of-vaginal-bleeding-during-pregnancy_006554/
tiyashrivasthav

Previous

Return to General Pregnancy Board