My Fitness Journal -* PP Update PG 5*

Anything pregnancy-related can be discussed here

Moderators: B Michaelson, southernbelle, jessm, 1daysoon, reapage, Honey Bunny, unaffected, maddy, TrebleLily, admin_fertilityfan

Re: My Fitness Journal

Postby Honey Bunny » Mon Apr 13, 2015 8:59 pm

Todays Workout Done!!

Recap on the weekend.

Saturday I had my stretch day, and really did not have much of an update.
Sunday, we had gone out crib shopping and shopping for baby, by the time I got home to be honest I had not one ounce of energy to workout. Felt guilty but I had to listen to my body, and really take it easy specially to start Beta phase.\

This is the beginning of my 3rd month working out with T25.. but my second month since I started this journal.. So far Gained 10/11 lbs.. Im sure in the coming weeks this baby will start packing on the baby weight at a healthy pace.

Todays Workout!
Week#6 Day#1
Beta Phase has begun! It is no joke!!
How I did: Barely made it!
Time: 25 minutes

P.S. I have major preggo brain and I cannot remember where my Heart Rate monitor band is... :doh: :roll: I have the watch itself, but I cannot remember where I put the monitor band that goes on your chest... Haha well Im sure it will be found one day... So this will explain why I have not updated with calories, and HR info.. Pregnancy brain is real people!

Good night everyone!
Honey Bunny

Postby Honey Bunny » Tue Apr 14, 2015 8:53 pm

Today was such a long day. I drove DH to the airport really early got back home and slept till around noon time . :| Well then went and tried to get lunch and it took 3 different places to finally end up where I was, and I had terrible service. Went looking for nursery wallpaper ... It was unsuccessful. My dog is in heat and we almost got assaulted by every male toy breed in the neighborhood. It was pretty hilarious! Poor baby.

But I did get my workout in!! Couldn't be happier that I got it done!

Today's Workout
Week #6 Day #2
Workout: T25 Beta Speed 2.0 (this just became my favorite workout)
How we did: Nailed it!
Time:25 minutes

My next appointment is Thursday and I cannot wait to see my nugget. LO must have legs of steel by now (;
Honey Bunny

Postby Honey Bunny » Wed Apr 15, 2015 9:11 pm

Quick update!

Today's workout
Week#6 Day#3
Workout: T25 Beta Rip't Circuit
How we did: BARELY MADE IT!
Lots of workouts with resistance bands and Dumbbells. Deadlifts, lots of squats and a cardio combo with weights.
Time:25 minutes

I got my butt kicked with this one for sure! I'm glad the working out on the upper body has begun! Good night ladies ! Hope you are all keeping active out there !
Honey Bunny

Postby Honey Bunny » Sun Apr 19, 2015 1:45 pm

Wow what a weekend. Ive been traveling, and have not had time to update. I am heading back home to FL from MD, after going to a fundraiser in NJ. I will update sometime tomorrow. Hope everyone is having a blessed weekend!!
Honey Bunny

Postby Honey Bunny » Mon Apr 20, 2015 9:22 pm

New week!! Eeek!

Super excited!! Found my HR monitor chest band! It had fallen outside of the hamper drawer in our closet.

Todays Workout
Week#7 Day#1
Workout: T25 Core Cardio Beta
Time: 25 Minutes /37 tracked

Tonight I made some oven roasted chicken, with carrots, butternut squash, zucchini, green onions, and lemons. It simmered in some fresh squeezed orange juice..40 minutes ( I had 2 large oranges at home). Then broiled for the last 10 minutes! It was amazing!!

How is everyone doing?!

Well here is my update before heading into my 3rd trimester.

+Baby is right on track
+We passed our GD test
+Gained 11/12 lbs thus far
+Baby is moving on the daily now. LO is a kicker! I am not mad at having anterior placenta cause its actually a blessing with some of these jabs and kicks.
+Officially had to buy a maternity workout capri/pants for my workouts. I love it, pea in the pod rocks! This stuff is soo soft like a cloud.
+ Swelling only happens on my feet and hands, when I am doing long walks.
+No RLP, Im thinking all the stretching, keagels, lunges and squats are helping.
+No BH just yet.. Im dreading the day these will start, im not the best with pain :roll: :doh:
+No symptoms stil..
+Lots of bathroom breaks of course
+Not sleeping well
+The fatigue is back, and I do take naps, something Ive been trying to fight.
+No stretch marks just yet,.. knock on wood. We will see! :luck: :praying:
+Bought a new pair of Toms and they are the best purchase thus far. Ive been living on sandals.
+Everyone is guessing boy bump. [=
+We have yet to start our nursery. Baby will be co sleeping for the first few weeks and our Master room is huge so we are in no hurry.
+We are stil team green.
+DH stil wants irish twins.. hes serious about it too.
+Planning our babymoon :fingersx:

Well its the long stretch home now, and it seems like things are and have been flying by! Its unbelievable. Such exciting times!!

Good night ladies, sleep well!
Honey Bunny

Postby Kari.Nathan » Tue Apr 21, 2015 11:24 am

WOWERZ GIRL!!! YOU GO!!!! This is totally awesome and what a great way to track your history and see your progress AND give us all some moto!! You look amazing!! Keep up the good work - its going to pay off on delivery day :) :)

Everleigh Jordan 6.26.15 @ 39+1 7lbs 12oz
R side pyelectasis
US 23+0 Weight 1lb 7oz
US 26+5 Weight 2lbs 9oz
US 31+5 Weight 4lbs 10oz
US 36+1 Weight 6lbs 13oz

US number 456,765 or so it feels lol scheduled for 12.28.15 to go over surgery details to remove upper pole of R kidney. Confirmed duplication (from renal lasix scan) of collecting ducts on BOTH sides.
Kari.Nathan
Star Member
Star Member

Postby Honey Bunny » Tue Apr 21, 2015 9:08 pm

Decided to make today a gym day for many reasons.

1st - Todays T25 workout is Dynamic Core and I've stopped doing the back to the floor core workouts
2nd - DH was going to the gym and I decided to tag along

Todays Workout
Week #7 Day#2
Workout: Gym Day - Leg Day
What we did: 30 minutes Elliptical, 35 minutes of leg presses, hip & thigh adductors, keagels, and cable leg pulls
Time: 1 hour

I will say those keagels man, are a workout on their own. Im hoping to make labor easier by doing these.. I dont think I do them enough, and I should.. we all should.. while typing this, Im doing some.. :wink: I couldn't figure out why my body was so tired while making dinner tonight.. then I realized leg day was to blame! :wink: When it hurts, and your sore you know you did your job.

Good Night ladies, hope everyone had a wonderful day! Cheers to Hump Day!
Honey Bunny

Postby KaceeMae » Wed Apr 22, 2015 6:08 am

I wish I would have found this a month ago and not last night in my insomnia battle! You look amazing girl, and trust me, it is going to pay off after baby!

The only working out I've been doing is elliptical at home, taking stairs (6 floors) at work instead of elevator any chance I'm not carrying a big load, and chasing and playing with my crazy happy 2 year old. I'd love to get into a routine, and have heard so many good things about the beach body line.

Congrats for everything you're doing! Super inspirational!
Me (Kacee): 28
DH : 30
DD : Born December 18, 2012, We love you Lily!
Angel babies 1/2014 & 11/2014
EDD: 9/4/2015 - Stay sticky bean!
KaceeMae

Postby Honey Bunny » Wed Apr 22, 2015 11:27 am

KaceeMae wrote:I wish I would have found this a month ago and not last night in my insomnia battle! You look amazing girl, and trust me, it is going to pay off after baby!

The only working out I've been doing is elliptical at home, taking stairs (6 floors) at work instead of elevator any chance I'm not carrying a big load, and chasing and playing with my crazy happy 2 year old. I'd love to get into a routine, and have heard so many good things about the beach body line.

Congrats for everything you're doing! Super inspirational!

Thank you! Yeah I feel ya on the insomnia. It truly sucks!! I think you are doing a great job, specially if your doing the no elevator on a daily basis, and I'm not chasing after a 2 year old but I am sure there is tons of cardio, and plenty of workout going on there! You are already a step ahead! Keep doing it!
Honey Bunny

Postby Honey Bunny » Wed Apr 22, 2015 7:39 pm

Happy Hump Day!

Its been cloudy and rainy in south Florida. So that kind of weather leads to wanting to sleep, sleep, eat and sleep some more. It's been one of those days for sure.

Feels like another week is coming to a close, and I feel like my weeks are going by too quick, and officially tomorrow we have about 12+- weeks til baby! :D Its sooo surreal!

Today's Workout
Week #7 Day #3
Workout: T25 Rip't Circuit
How we did: Nailed It!
Time: 25 minutes

Honey Bunny

Postby Honey Bunny » Fri Apr 24, 2015 10:05 pm

Double Day it was!

I missed my workout yesterday. I decided to make up and do double Day Friday. Glad I did. I had plenty of energy today, plus Im not ok with working out back to back to back until NEXT weekend.. for my next rest day.

Finally in the 3rd trimester! 12th Week of T25!!! Started my second round of this amazing program first week of Feb..and just checked my beachbody online workout calendar and YUP!! 12 weeks straight of workouts! This is by far the longest I've been on a program. Hopefully this baby keeps cooperating and allows me to workout for another 6 or 8 weeks.. I have to keep mentally and physically prepare for this life changing moment..Birth!

Today's Workout
Week #7 Day #4&5
Workout: T25 Beta: Upper Focus & Speed 2.0
Time: 1 Hour

Love working on upper body! That's all I got to say. 8) Toned arms here I come!

We bought a treadmill for the house... I AM EXCITED!! I was not at first, thinking it might just take up alot of space... we already have a Pilates machine... (reformer) and I've yet to touch it..I was thinking well I can just go to the gym you know... However then I thought.. after baby.. I wont be able to really get out much.. specially cause of the feedings..(yes I can pump) but what if it takes longer to recuperate.. Ill be able to slowly start at my own pace and not have to do it in public... Then i kept thinking.. I might not be able to run with baby in stroller until at least 6 months, when your able to put them into a jogger.. 6 MONTHS!!? I already feel bad I am not running now. So I am super excited to have a treadmill to encourage and get me back into the rhythm of things quicker after baby..

Have a wonderful weekend everyone! :D
Honey Bunny

Postby Honey Bunny » Mon Apr 27, 2015 8:59 pm

Weekend update:

Saturday I had my Rest day

Sunday was stretch day.

To be honest I did not want to workout today. But I did! I sucked it up and got dressed and made it happen. There is always a day when I feel like I cannot make the workout happen.. or there's too much going on.. or I feel too tired.. But typically the tiredness sometimes is due to inactivity..

I will say today's workout was different. I think my breathing has changed, and I did stop maybe 2x during the workout, either to slowdown, or just to try to keep up. Its surely getting more difficult to do the cardio workout. I will keep an eye on this one.

Todays Workout
Week #8 Day #1
Workout: Beta Core Cardio
How we did: Barely made it!
TIme: 25 minutes

In other amazing news!! We've purchased our nursery furniture..!! well at least the big pieces.. I yet to find a glider.. Thats my next step. RH Baby is amazing, and I've been eyeing their collections for years, and finally have a reason for DH to be nice and agreed they are perfect for LO. I cannot wait to get these in. I am stil team green. I know everyone thinks you cannot plan or really get things ready for baby before hand without knowing. I CAN. I CAN, & I WILL. I've never been a fan of pink, or blue in your face boy or girl nurseries.. and this is why I love RH baby or pottery barn since they tend to do more neutral collections.

The only thing I will surely wait to pick up and order until baby is here is wallpaper. There is one wall in the nursery which we are planning on putting wallpaper. However I think that its such a focal point, that the right wallpaper not gender neutral has to be chosen.. If not I also saw this great idea from RH Baby as well..

They have the music sheet wall decal to "You are my sunshine" and also "Forever young" :hb: :hb:

Another thing I have been eyeing.. is this mobile.. I LOVE THIS ETSY SHOP!! DH is having a hot air balloon phase..

here's another option..

Well the possibilities are endless. So excited to get things going, and ordered. It surely starts feeling like baby is just around the corner, and it makes it all more real. 11 MORE WEEKS!! EEK!!

GOOD NIGHT LADIES!!
Honey Bunny

Postby Honey Bunny » Tue Apr 28, 2015 9:11 pm

Happy Tuesday, or whats left of it!

Someone please tell me the fatigue does not come back during the last tri, I can't take this.. It seems like at the start of every trimester I always get a week where the fatigue is unbearable, Its not allowing me to function. The naps are long. :oops:

Todays Workout
Week #8 Day #2
Workout: Beta Upper Focus
Time:25 Minutes

How is everyone doing? Hope you are all staying active one way or another! Have a good night everyone!
Honey Bunny

Postby 1daysoon » Thu Apr 30, 2015 4:01 pm

Heyy...if u haven't been to NJ yet let me knw! It would be great to meet up if ur close by me :) that chicken u made the other day looks soooo good, would u mind passing along the recipe?...keep it up girl u look great!
Me: Steph 26 Dh: 27 DD: 6
10/29/14 :bfp:
7 week us: :hb: 120
11week NT scan: :hb: 158 results all good, may be a boy??
16 week elective us: IT'S A BOY!!!! Finally officially announced we're expecting!

1daysoon

Postby Honey Bunny » Fri May 01, 2015 9:00 pm

Friday Fun Day!

So I did not update for the past couple of nights. But rest assured I got my workout one way or another..

Recap for my workouts....

WED'S Workout -
Week #8 Day #3
Workout: Walking with the dog. Took it easy.
Time: 1 hour

Thursday Workout
Week #8 Day#4
Workout: T25 Beta Speed 2.0 (can't get enough of this workout)
Time: 25 Minutes

Today's Workout
Week #8 Day#5
Workout: Brazil Butt Lift - High & Tight
Time: 25 Minutes

Overall, I tried my hardest this week, and pushed myself. Gave it my all, it was hard but I made it happen. Hopefully this coming week I have more energy, and I am back at it..Our treadmill was delivered today, if all else fails, I will walk my way through the rest of this trimester.. :D

Have a wonderful weekend ladies!
Honey Bunny

PreviousNext

Return to General Pregnancy Board