One week late, negative HPT. Could blood show POSITIVE?

Anything pregnancy-related can be discussed here

Moderators: B Michaelson, southernbelle, jessm, 1daysoon, reapage, Honey Bunny, unaffected, maddy, TrebleLily, admin_fertilityfan

One week late, negative HPT. Could blood show POSITIVE?

Postby tryingtryingtrng » Sat Mar 21, 2015 6:34 am

Hello. Please help as I am impatient!!

I have a predictable 28 day cycle. I am now 7 days late. I have taken several home pregnancy tests which have all been negative. My boobs are slightly sore but other than that, I haven't really had any symptoms, usually I get really sore before my periods (no sign they are on their way).

My question is this. Has anyone else been a week or more OVERDUE for their periods - received NEGATIVE home pregnancy tests but then received a POSITIVE blood pregnancy result??

Also, what were the pregnancy symptoms you were getting at around 4 weeks??

Thanks so much!
tryingtryingtrng

Re: One week late, negative HPT. Could blood show POSITIVE?

Postby OCT.4me » Sat Mar 21, 2015 4:47 pm

I was four weeks with a neg. blood test and neg. pregnancy test but absolutely blaring positive symptoms. I was getting breast milk let down feelings, dizziness, chest racing (my symptom due to sugars), I was experiencing cramping like stretching pains in pelvis and night sweating. My cm was white and thick, cervix was high I couldn't reach it and I just knew it was pregnancy since after a year no month ever produced such obvious signs.
I was at the end of my fifth week and got a positive FRER and then three days later a beta of 500 hcg. For me it was vanishing twin and never out of five pregnancies did I ever struggle to get a positive like Andrew.

This baby I had zero symptoms of pregnancy and tested six days before Af and got a positive, also a first for me to get a positive so early. But the beta also stalked for me at five weeks and I was told blighten ovum and most likely a loss.

Each pregnancy so different you could feel nothing and be pregnant or not pregnant. One week even though it's a big deal for us doesn't concern most doctors unless you are three weeks late. It's hard to wait, but when a negative test is all you have I would say trust your guy. If you feel off and different or think it's more likely to be pregnancy then go with that until something changes.

I'm using phone so sorry for any spelling errors from autocorrect.
Due Sept. 7th, 2015 carrying this miracle to term!!!

MY CHILDREN

ANGEL BABIES

TWO MORE ANGELS in HEAVEN as well
OCT.4me
Star Member
Star Member

Return to General Pregnancy Board