Need help on Pregnancy test!

Anything pregnancy-related can be discussed here

Moderators: B Michaelson, southernbelle, jessm, 1daysoon, reapage, Honey Bunny, unaffected, maddy, TrebleLily, admin_fertilityfan

Need help on Pregnancy test!

Postby Margerytnunez » Mon May 18, 2015 9:00 am

Hi everyone, sorry if this on the wrong thread. I want to know, how early can I take a pregnancy test? I had sex 10 days ago. We used the pull out method but I am very paranoid about getting pregnant and I want to test myself asap. I have been feeling very tired lately. Is it too soon?

Secondly is there any natural/homamade pregnancy tips that i can think about doing before consulting a doctor ?"
Margerytnunez

Re: Need help on Pregnancy test!

Postby kayemjay1 » Mon May 18, 2015 11:27 am

It really depends on when you ovulated. Do you know when your next period should be expected? At the very earliest, you could test 4-5 days before the first day of your next period, though I'd suggest waiting until the day you expect your period (or wait until your period is late).
Me (Kathleen): 28
DH: 32

2 awesome fur babies
Expecting human baby #1 November 15, 2015!

Team Green!

8w5d: baby measuring right on time! :hb: 175
15w3d: No chromosomal abnormalities detected!
18w2d: :hb: 145
19w5d: Anatomy scan- baby is looking healthy, and measuring 6 days ahead!

kayemjay1
StickyDuster
StickyDuster

Postby Loismiller » Tue May 19, 2015 4:05 am

14 days after sex you may see a positive, but your best bet is to wait until after your expected period. If you test 4 days from now and get a negative, test again a week later to be sure.

Also, look into more effective birth control. There are a lot of options, and it's worth the hassle to not feel so nervous every time you have sex.

As far as homemade pregnancy test goes you can have a look here.. If a doctor's visit isn't possible for you, I would call a women's health clinic and talk with a nurse or other health professional there. They will probably be very helpful and provide information you need on reproductive matters.

Hope this helps.
Loismiller

Postby Danielle0614 » Tue May 19, 2015 6:32 am

Now I feel like going home and doing some scientific experiments. :D
Me 41
DH 39
DS 18
DS 15
DS 2
:angel: MMC 4/2014 @ 10wks
:angel: CP 10/2014 (Clomid Cycle)
:angel: CP 12/2014 (Clomid Cycle)

It's a BOY!!!

Apr 30, BFP @ 8dpo (First cycle off Clomid)
BETA #1 (13 dpo) - HCG - 86 / Progesterone - 20.1
BETA #2 (15 dpo) - HCG - 178.
BETA #3 (17 dpo) - HCG - 464.4
5.21.2015 - :hb: 130 bpm - measuring 1 day ahead at 6wks 2 days.
6.18.2015 - :hb: 179 bpm

ImageMake a pregnancy ticker
Danielle0614
StickyDuster
StickyDuster

Postby momma34 » Mon May 25, 2015 11:54 am

I agree with Loismiller about more effective birth control. Pull out method is NOT a good way to prevent pregnancy. Sure you have less semen in you than if he had not pulled out - but what a lot of people don't realize is that the male releases smaller amounts of sperm throughout intercourse, so even if he pulls out, there are still sperm inyour vagina that can lead to pregnancy. Bottom line, NEVER rely only on pull out. Sure it can sometimes help lessen chances of pregnancy, but unless you are ok "accidentally" getting pregnant try other options!! In fact, the fertility awareness method can be quite successful if you are not interested in hormonal or barrier methods.
Me: 34
DH: 32
DS: Born 12/31/2012 after 14 months trying to conceive, got BFP after 1 round clomid!
BFP 4/29/2014!!!! After 4 months trying to conceive, got BFP after 1 round clomid! (Temped for the first time month 3, found out I had LP of 9days, so since clomid worked for me back in 2012, tried it again this last month 4/2014!)

12/27/2014 WELCOME THEA ADELE and ROMAN COLE!!!! 7lbs 20 in and 6lbs 7oz 20 in respectively!!!

It's a BOY and a GIRL!!!!!
momma34
Star Member
Star Member

Postby ruthhana » Sun Sep 06, 2015 7:18 am

To get a most reliable result, you can use pine solution. It is a very high-quality indicator for pregnancy confirmation and it is also easily available from household suppliers. The procedure for this test is same; all you must do is adding the pine solution in the fresh urine sample. if you need more infovisit http://pregnancye.com/
ruthhana

Postby IgenomixIndia » Tue Oct 20, 2015 1:52 am

Hi...
NACE prenatal test is so important for every pregnant woman. NACE (non-invasive prenatal test) test is 100% safe for you and your baby. It is as simple as a
routine blood analysis. A small blood sample taken from the arm that is sufficient to run the test. NACE test is a new type of genetic test that screens for birth defects and inherited diseases. The NACE is to detect birth defects such as Down syndrome, chromosome abnormalities, genetic disorders.
IgenomixIndia

Return to General Pregnancy Board