BFP after birth control

Anything pregnancy-related can be discussed here

Moderators: B Michaelson, southernbelle, jessm, 1daysoon, reapage, Honey Bunny, unaffected, maddy, TrebleLily, admin_fertilityfan

Re: BFP after birth control

Postby Blonde1982 » Mon Jul 13, 2015 10:03 am

Kflores even though a baby shower around the holidays might not seem like a good idea, it actually might be, i saw this because its your baby shower and you are the one that wants to be comfortable during that time of pregnancy to enjoy it, plus even if you did have it in Jan around the wedding time, they are 2 different types or parties. I dont see anything wrong with doing either at either time. Its all about you!

Babydust wow that is a pretty busy weekend, my DH and i started our registry and boy is there alot of stuff to get..were stuck between 2 sets of crib sets, but we have plenty of time to figure it out!

My weekend was pretty busy as well, baby reg. cookouts, 2 yr old friends daughters bday party! It was alot but fun!
Me: 33 DH: 37
BFP after 9 years on BC
Little boy born 10/16/15 :)
Blonde1982
StickyDuster
StickyDuster

Postby Blonde1982 » Mon Jul 13, 2015 10:13 am

BFP after 9 years on BC
Blonde1982
StickyDuster
StickyDuster

Postby babydust530 » Mon Jul 13, 2015 12:54 pm

I really like them both. If I had to choose I prob would go with the white one. It's unique, but yet classic. What theme are you thinking for the nursery? The white one would go so nice with a nautical type theme.
Me and DH: 32
My beautiful baby girl born October 2015.
BFP with baby#2 on 4/5/17.

babydust530
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby Blonde1982 » Mon Jul 13, 2015 1:09 pm

Thanks babydust i am with you! We are thinking of a monkey theme, its the same color as the dark blue nautical theme but it has a monkey and guitar, my husband picked it out(figured he can pick one thing! ha) he liked that one because of the guitar of course because he plays.
BFP after 9 years on BC
Blonde1982
StickyDuster
StickyDuster

Postby babydust530 » Mon Jul 13, 2015 4:20 pm

That's a cute idea! And I love the personal connection to the theme.
So baby girl is making up for 2 days of rest. After dinner today she was moving lots and DH and I were able to see my belly pop a few times. It was great because he can't feel what I feel, but when he actually saw my belly move he got all excited.
Kflores how was the appointment? Sending lots of positive thoughts your way!

babydust530
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby Blonde1982 » Tue Jul 14, 2015 6:14 am

Aww babydust my little guy moves around like crazy too, its so cool to see it pop on the outside! Glad things are moving along for you.

Yes Kflores any updates?!
BFP after 9 years on BC
Blonde1982
StickyDuster
StickyDuster

Postby kflores31 » Tue Jul 14, 2015 7:53 am

Morning ladies! Awe babydust that's so awesome that DH was able to really see the baby move! I can't wait till i'm at that point! But, for now, I just have myself a little peanut inside me! My appointment went well. It really sucks that it wasn't with an actual doctor, it was just an ultrasound tech so she wasn't very open with giving certain information, which made me a little upset cause now I have to wait 4 days for my doctor to get the report of everything. Ugh! But, it went well. She was able to show us the little baby, and DH called it a little goldfish haha. We were able to see the flicker of the heartbeat! The tech didn't let us hear the heartbeat, but she told me it was beating at 150bpm. At least she offered me that information! I asked if she took the measurements to see how far along I was and she said, "Yes, but your doctor will be the one to go over that with you". That was the information I was most anxious to find out, and now I have to wait till Friday! She also told me that I have a tilted uterus, but said its really common and doesn't pose any problems. So, overall yesterday went well. I was SO relieved to see the baby on the screen and see its little heart beat away. Definitely made it more real, there is actually a baby inside me! So exciting! Now, just waiting for Friday to hopefully hear more details about everything. Here's a pic:
FullSizeRender.jpg
FullSizeRender.jpg (107.05 KiB) Viewed 416 times
Me 26 DH 27
Married since July 2013
TTC Baby #1 Since Feb 2014
BFP June 14 at 10dpo!
EDD: Feb 25, 2016
Heartbeat 150 @ 7w4d u/s
Heartbeat 170 @ 9w6d u/s
Heartbeat 159 @ 13w6d doppler
8/28/15 It's a GIRL <3
2/21/16 Addilyn was born!
kflores31
Hot Mama
Hot Mama

Postby Blonde1982 » Tue Jul 14, 2015 8:06 am

Awww Kflores im so happy you got to see the little peanut and heartbeat! I didnt get to hear mine the first time with the tech either, but my tech atleast told me how far long was from the baby measuring and what my due date was. Either way your baby has a heartbeat! Such good news, friday will come before you know it!
BFP after 9 years on BC
Blonde1982
StickyDuster
StickyDuster

Postby aboulanger » Tue Jul 14, 2015 8:31 am

kflores31 wrote:Morning ladies! Awe babydust that's so awesome that DH was able to really see the baby move! I can't wait till i'm at that point! But, for now, I just have myself a little peanut inside me! My appointment went well. It really sucks that it wasn't with an actual doctor, it was just an ultrasound tech so she wasn't very open with giving certain information, which made me a little upset cause now I have to wait 4 days for my doctor to get the report of everything. Ugh! But, it went well. She was able to show us the little baby, and DH called it a little goldfish haha. We were able to see the flicker of the heartbeat! The tech didn't let us hear the heartbeat, but she told me it was beating at 150bpm. At least she offered me that information! I asked if she took the measurements to see how far along I was and she said, "Yes, but your doctor will be the one to go over that with you". That was the information I was most anxious to find out, and now I have to wait till Friday! She also told me that I have a tilted uterus, but said its really common and doesn't pose any problems. So, overall yesterday went well. I was SO relieved to see the baby on the screen and see its little heart beat away. Definitely made it more real, there is actually a baby inside me! So exciting! Now, just waiting for Friday to hopefully hear more details about everything. Here's a pic:
FullSizeRender.jpg

LOOKS GREAT kflores! Congrats! That's a little blueberry in there for sure! Right where it should be.
#2 due 8/2017

DS- Colin Born 2/2016

aboulanger
Star Member
Star Member

Postby babydust530 » Tue Jul 14, 2015 12:00 pm

Yay!! I'm so relieved for you! It's so reassuring to see that HB flicker!! I didn't get to hear the HB until closer to my 12th week if I remember correctly. Like you my u/s are not done by my doctor either and legally the tech isn't supposed to give info but some of them will.

babydust530
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby kflores31 » Thu Jul 16, 2015 9:12 am

Yeah, so im just anxiously awaiting the call from my doctor so I can ask about how the baby measured. I'll feel even better knowing baby is growing on track :)

how are you ladies feeling??
Me 26 DH 27
Married since July 2013
BFP June 14 at 10dpo!
Heartbeat 150 @ 7w4d u/s
Heartbeat 170 @ 9w6d u/s
8/28/15 It's a GIRL <3
kflores31
Hot Mama
Hot Mama

Postby babydust530 » Thu Jul 16, 2015 10:51 am

When is your doctor supposed to call you? The ultrasound place where I get my sonograms told me they give my doctor the results the same day as my sonogram, so I would assume that your doctor probably already has the results. Congrats on being a raspberry! :)
I'm feeling good. Madisyn has been kicking and punching on a more regular basis, which is so reassuring. I had my glucose test today, and I'm really hoping I passed because I reallllly don't want to do another 3-hour test. Next Tuesday I have a doctor's appointment and on Wednesday I'm having another u/s to check on the location of my placenta. I'm excited to see my baby again and have them re-confirm that she's still a girl. :)
We're also leaving on a vacation to Portland, Maine next Friday so I'm getting excited for that, but kind of dreading another vacation where everyone drinks and I'm stuck being the dd.
Last night my sister in law came over and dropped of 2 huge bags of clothes shopping her and my mother in law did for Madisyn already. It was so generous of them and cute to see how excited they are. They bought clothes from newborn all the way until 4T (lol). The clothes were adorable, and I placed them in the guest room closet for now, because I didn't want them to get ruined. When I opened the closet this morning it was so weird and cool to see a bunch of baby clothes hanging. The superstitious part of me gets nervous about doing these things, but I've been determined to enjoy this pregnancy and not let me fears keep me from doing fun things now like hanging up her clothes, setting up the nursery,etc. I'll try to post a picture of my favorite outfits later today.

babydust530
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby kflores31 » Thu Jul 16, 2015 11:04 am

The place sucks, it takes 4 days for results to get back to doctor. I've had to do this dreaded wait for all my past ultrasounds and MRI... So, i'm hoping for a phone call tomorrow! If I don't get one mid-day, i'm calling and bugging the heck out of them! This is torture for a pregnant woman! And thanks, i'm so happy for my little raspberry :) I wish I could eat raspberries, but they are soooo sweet to me I can't stomach them. I've definitely been craving salty, spicy, and sour foods!

So happy for you and a little kicking machine! My friend who is 31 weeks was over this last weekend and I got to feel her baby kick like crazy and she got the hick-ups, it was the coolest thing to feel!! Hope your glucose test went okay and hope your appointments next week go well with the placenta! Praying it moved and is in a better position now! Being the dd sucks... I've had to do it 3 times already, and i'm already over it. lol

Lucky you and all the clothes already! Can't wait to see the outfits!

Everytime I go to Target or am in Marshalls, I always walk through the baby section. I can't wait till I know the gender of this little raspberry so I can start spoiling him/her!!
Me 26 DH 27
Married since July 2013
BFP June 14 at 10dpo!
Heartbeat 150 @ 7w4d u/s
Heartbeat 170 @ 9w6d u/s
8/28/15 It's a GIRL <3
kflores31
Hot Mama
Hot Mama

Postby babydust530 » Thu Jul 16, 2015 12:23 pm

Yea 4 days is a lot. Here are a couple of my favs from what they bought...it was way too much to take a pic of everything.
Attachments
image.jpg
image.jpg (36.81 KiB) Viewed 342 times
image.jpg
image.jpg (30.03 KiB) Viewed 342 times

babydust530
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby kflores31 » Thu Jul 16, 2015 1:31 pm

Awe those little shoes are SO cute! And that romper, oh my gosh! Girls are just so fun to dress :)
Me 26 DH 27
Married since July 2013
BFP June 14 at 10dpo!
Heartbeat 150 @ 7w4d u/s
Heartbeat 170 @ 9w6d u/s
8/28/15 It's a GIRL <3
kflores31
Hot Mama