sciatic nerve pàin and headaches

Anything pregnancy-related can be discussed here

Moderators: B Michaelson, southernbelle, jessm, 1daysoon, reapage, Honey Bunny, unaffected, maddy, TrebleLily, admin_fertilityfan

sciatic nerve pàin and headaches

Postby kelseyraebaby1 » Sun Jul 26, 2015 4:57 pm

Oh the dreadful sharp pain that shoots down your back into your leg standing and walking feels like a horrid event everyday!! Anyone else seam to agree? I cut hair and am on my feet all day!!! Lol i know my customers sense something wrong i even at times let out a little squeal :)! Or what about the dreadful headaches morning sickness was on from weeks 4-9 now no sickness just horrible headaches that last on and off all darn day i know they say tylenol is okay but i only take it when its absolutely neccesary. Its like i feel so guilty for taking it and i feel like in some way its no good for baby. And one more thing anyone else experience loss of breath i know it is a symtom but these passed two days its been intense.to where i really cant seam to catch my breath at all not even a deep breath helps. I am 14 weeks and this is my first. Anyone else with some stories or syntoms storys worrys or happyness to express.id.lov to hear anything including advice. God knows i can always use advice. Here is a picture of.little bean sucking its thumb what do u guy guess on gender? Umbillical cord.seams to be in the way hahah i find out in two weeks!!!!!! 99$
kelseyraebaby1
Friend

Re: sciatic nerve pàin and headaches

Postby kelseyraebaby1 » Sun Jul 26, 2015 5:01 pm

This is baby wouldnt letme add to my post
Attachments
IMAG0431.jpg
IMAG0431.jpg (21.15 KiB) Viewed 1012 times
kelseyraebaby1
Friend

Postby OCT.4me » Sun Jul 26, 2015 9:58 pm

I'm guessing boy! The headaches you describe occurred in one of my pregnancies at a greater intensity then my other babies and my doctor said it was related to fluctuating blood pressure. I used Tylenol frequently in second trimester and by third I was fine... Like you I worried about the harm it could cause baby but after so many headaches that interfered with my job I didn't have a choice.

The nerve pain is happening now to me in third trimester and it is very painful for me as well. Ice packs, chiropractor, and rest is best treatment.

What are you hoping for?
Due Sept. 7th, 2015 carrying this miracle to term!!!

MY CHILDREN

ANGEL BABIES

TWO MORE ANGELS in HEAVEN as well
OCT.4me
Star Member
Star Member

Postby kelseyraebaby1 » Mon Jul 27, 2015 3:47 am

I have a instinct its a girl idk why but.also headaches do put a damper on work i just decided i need a better job to as well!! And either or girl or boy i love both!! As long as its healthy lol it is so active on ultrasound haha
kelseyraebaby1
Friend

Postby kelseyraebaby1 » Sat Sep 26, 2015 4:42 pm

Found out at 16 weeks it was a girl!!! her names paizlee marie im 23 weeks now! !!!
kelseyraebaby1
Friend

Return to General Pregnancy Board