10 weeks and feeling down

Anything pregnancy-related can be discussed here

Moderators: B Michaelson, southernbelle, jessm, 1daysoon, reapage, Honey Bunny, unaffected, maddy, TrebleLily, admin_fertilityfan

10 weeks and feeling down

Postby Duke27 » Wed Aug 19, 2015 11:02 am

Hi everyone,

As you might know I've been having some trouble at home with my partner and him not wanting to continue our pregnancy. I just thought I would do a little update to let you guys know whats going on and also wanted to tell you about some other things...

So It's been ok this week, we've been talking about baby a little more and he has been talking back and not point blank refusing like last time. He still tells me that he's not ready and that he thinks we shouldn't continue the pregnancy but I've told him that that is not an option! So hopefully we can work something out but if not then I'll be a single mum, which I'm scared of but will do it for the sake of my little one.

Also been feeling soooo ill :( When I found out I was pregnant I felt a little sick but nothing like this. Thankfully I haven't actually been sick yet but just feel absolutely exhausted, achy, hot, sick and just generally bleurgh :( I thought this was meant to get better as you get nearer to the 12 week mark but mine just keeps getting worse :( The headaches... oh don't get me started on those haha they are something ive never experienced. Just wanted your opinions... Have you felt this bad around the 10 week mark and it got better? I keep worrying myself over Listeria and all the scary illnesses that you can get too :( Just feel like my boobs are normal again, not sore at all and keep just not feeling pregnant apart from the dizziness and tiredness oh and the sickness, can't forget that!

So what do you guys think? Does all this sound normal? Im going away camping in a week and my 12 week scan is after that so I'm paranoid that something is going to go wrong whilst were away :(

x
Duke27
StickyDuster
StickyDuster

Re: 10 weeks and feeling down

Postby 3-liz » Wed Aug 19, 2015 11:23 am

I hope things will get better with your parter.
Regarding your symptoms it all seems normal to me.
When we say things get better around 12 weeks it's an approximation. For me it was more around 14 weeks that it truly started to get better.
At 10 weeks I was miserable with food!

But hopefully you'll feel better soon!
And remember it's totally worth it :)
Me 31, Him 32 Both french living in Barcelona
TTC #1
BFP at cycle 3 @11dpo

Our little girl is here! Charlie is born on sept 1st 2015!
3-liz
StickyDuster
StickyDuster

Postby Duke27 » Wed Aug 19, 2015 11:28 am

Thanks 3-liz that really helps :) Is it normal to lose breast tenderness at this point? They still feel pretty large but just don't hurt anymore and worrying that is a bad thing? Congrats btw at only having 24 days to go! How exciting! :D
Duke27
StickyDuster
StickyDuster

Postby 3-liz » Thu Aug 20, 2015 3:45 am

Yeyyy! can't wait to meet my little girl!

Yes breast tendernes can come and go.
For me it was worst at night and it lasted way past 2nd tri. Now it's starting to hurt a little again....
Me 31, Him 32 Both french living in Barcelona
TTC #1
BFP at cycle 3 @11dpo

Our little girl is here! Charlie is born on sept 1st 2015!
3-liz
StickyDuster
StickyDuster

Postby Mantis » Sun Aug 23, 2015 3:08 am

Hey duke

I've been feeling down to. I've got Prenatal depression. It's pretty bad. Not sure how long I can continue this way. Then the guilt that comes along with it for not being a happy glowing pregnant woman.... I came home today from my neices birthday in tears because people just wanted to talk baby and kids and I just am not ready
Me: 31 (tests ongoing.. so far normal fertility)
DH:33 (male factor fertility: 20% motility)
Married 23/03/2013
TTC #1 since 1/2015
M/C @7w3d
Cycle 29 days. LP: 10 days
Supplements: Vitex, B6, Vit D, Prenatal Multi-Vit (Me), Menevit (DH)

Mantis
Hot Mama
Hot Mama

Return to General Pregnancy Board