I'm just gonna come out and say it...

Anything pregnancy-related can be discussed here

Moderators: B Michaelson, southernbelle, jessm, 1daysoon, reapage, Honey Bunny, unaffected, maddy, TrebleLily, admin_fertilityfan

Re: I'm just gonna come out and say it...

Postby skye skye » Mon Sep 28, 2015 11:42 am

Valerie - :rofl: :rofl: "Pregnancy isn't for pussies"...dying laughing! Technically it kind of is considering where babies come from...HAHAHAHA - okay that was uncalled for, but SO had to say it :wink: :wink: Oh dear - yes the morning sickness can last weeks...or in my case MONTHS. I'm now 4 months and still have it pretty bad. Who ever came up with the term "morning sickness" needs to be punched in the throat - seriously! 8O I've seen your pictures in your DDC thread - girl you are not huge - you look amazing! You're all baby - not fat looking - rock it girl :wink:

Repage - I'm going to check that book out. I laugh as I'm eating gummy bears at the moment... :rofl: I'm assuming you got new lunch pails? Hey - at least you and those in the car and didn't just barf on yourself - I've totally done that a few times. (before I started carrying the plastic baggies in the car). HA at using the word "lunch pail" I've never heard anyone else use that term except my family! :wink: LOVE the boy name - James is our boy middle name! Addeline is addorable too! I think both names have a vintage type charm to them, which I'm totally in love with myself. :wink: We have 2 girl names picked out:
Emilee Lucille AND Gemma Rosemarie

Boy names are tricky - up until last week we were arguing about boy names. But DH finally agreed on teh middle name I wanted. For the first we will narrow down a list of names and then DH will choose the first name. So far the list includes: Mason, Colton, & Westley. (although Westley is being saved for a future boy name since it'll be paired with DH's name for the middle. Westley was DH's grandfather's name, so it's fitting) So that being said, at the moment we're working with TWO boy names. Hoping to add a couple others to give DH more of a selection. but as of right now this baby's name will be either: Mason James OR Colton James
Married 12-13-14
:bfp: 7-9-14 natural mc @ 5wks6d 7-19-14
:bfp: 1-18-15 EDD: 9-20-15
1st u/s 1-27-15: baby measuring 6wks2d :hb: 102bpm!!!
2nd u/s 2-17-15: No :hb:, baby stopped developing at 7.5 weeks-MMC - D&C 3/9/15
:bfp: 7-8-15 EDD: 3-13-16
beta#1 @ 23dpo=6720
beta#2 @ 25dpo=10521
u/s @ 6w1d :hb: 114!!!
u/s @ 8w3d :hb: 168!!!
u/s @ 12w4d NT scan great! :hb: 165!!!
u/s @ 14w6d TEAM GRAY!! (Ie: team blue sucks)
u/s @ 19w5d HEALTHY baby! :hb: 140
skye skye
Angel
Angel

Postby reapage » Mon Sep 28, 2015 12:52 pm

Valarie, I love your honesty haha. Its so true! I mean I dont always feel like crap... infact some days I feel on my A game. The other day I swear if I didnt have a sore belly I could have gone and ran a half marathon... my head was saying "give it a try" and my body was like "no, just sit on the couch and eat ice cream... the moment you get up, your feet are gonna hurt" I stayed on the couch, but I was proud of my ambition haha. Its an interesting experience for sure.

Skye, I truly hope you read her book. You will LOVE it. Be sure to read Sippy Cups are Not For Chardonnay first. Or audible if you can, its way better. I LOVE Colton James. So in love with that!!!! I would love to have done Colton, but very early into our relationship dh made me promise that if we ever had a boy, he would be James Edward. Luckily, I like the name James. Keep me posted, I seriously love the name game.
Me:23 PCOS DH:32 MFI
TTC Since Sept 13'
IVF#1 01/15= Chemical
IVF#2 02/15= BFN
IVF#3 03/15= BFP!!

Beta#1 638
Beta#2 1979
Beta#3 4029

FIRST U/S @6W2D SHOWS TWINS!!!!
Baby A :hb: 128
Baby B :hb: 112
SECOND U/S @7W2D TWINS ARE PERFECT!
Baby A :hb: 166
Baby B :hb: 151

ITS A BOY AND A GIRL! :babyb: :babyg: :balloons:

reapage

Postby valerie0187 » Tue Sep 29, 2015 8:02 pm

Thanks Skye! I love the names you are thinking about! I also love vintage/classic type names. I am naming my little girl Elizabeth Rose.

Reapage I totally know what you mean. You have moods where you feel like you have the energy to do anything but when you get up or move a certain way your body is like, "nope, I don't think so. sit down and give me some chocolate!" LOL :D
Me: 30
First appointment with RE on November 2013
BFP on April 11, 2015
EDD December 21, 2015
-------------------
1st app with u/s - 5/4/15 - bpm 133 :hb:, 6w6d
4th app with u/s - 7/17/15 - Expecting a baby girl!

Went to the hospital - 12/14/15 at 12 noon
Born on - 12/15/15 at 4:14 AM

- Single Mother By Choice (SMC)
ImageImage
valerie0187
Hot Mama
Hot Mama

Previous

Return to General Pregnancy Board