weird discharge and pains- kinda gross :)

Anything pregnancy-related can be discussed here

Moderators: B Michaelson, southernbelle, jessm, 1daysoon, reapage, Honey Bunny, unaffected, maddy, TrebleLily, admin_fertilityfan

weird discharge and pains- kinda gross :)

Postby jlynne2013 » Wed Oct 21, 2015 8:56 am

Me and DH DTD Sunday morning..Monday I had some super thick mucus discharge (clear, off white in color) which I figured was normal but then today, Wednesday morning I am still having some. I also feel sore since yesterday when I get up, like someone gave me a swift kick to the crotch. Just normal pregnancy stuff going on or anything I should be concerned about? I will be 30 weeks on Friday. Little man isn't as active as he used to be... I went into preterm labor with my DD so I am overly concerned. The last time the DR checked me on Oct 12th I was not funneling or anything. Thanks ladies! :)
jlynne2013
Friend

Re: weird discharge and pains- kinda gross :)

Postby FrostedFuji » Wed Oct 21, 2015 9:30 am

I've had the same discharge. As far as I can tell, it's what happens with semen when it has nowhere to go, lol. Definitely gross and unsettling at first - the first time it happened to me I thought it was my mucous plug, and it definitely freaked me out.

As far as feeling kicked in the crotch, it depends on a lot of things. Do you feel the pain in your actual crotch, or is it actually internal? I've pulled the muscles in my pelvis a couple of times over the last couple of weeks as I've lifted or pushed more than I realized I could handle - largely due to not having the ab muscles I'm used to! It definitely feels like I've been beaten up in my abdomen, but I personally wouldn't describe it as crotch pain, lol.

If it actually is hurting around your vagina/vulva, I'd be concerned about infection. In that event I'd recommend calling your doctor and getting that checked out. But if it's more like what I described above, I wouldn't worry too much unless you're seeing other signs of preterm labor.
Fuji: 28; H: 29

Our first baby!
Willow Del, born at 37,5 on 12/8/15
5 lb, 7.5 oz; 18.25" long
Former code name Little Jedi

FrostedFuji

Return to General Pregnancy Board