Anxiety issues

Anything pregnancy-related can be discussed here

Moderators: B Michaelson, southernbelle, jessm, 1daysoon, reapage, Honey Bunny, unaffected, maddy, TrebleLily, admin_fertilityfan

Re: Anxiety issues

Postby TrebleLily » Sun Nov 29, 2015 10:36 am

Thanks TracieMarie. Best of luck to you as well.

I went for a 3D ultrasound yesterday and it was SO GOOD to see the baby! We found out it's a boy! I could see him kicking around and moving his hands. He sucked his thumb at one point- so cute! Then he completely flipped over and only showed us his back for the remainder of the time. Haha camera shy already! I still have my proper medical anatomy scan on December 17th, but I'm feeling much less anxious about it now that I've seen him in there moving with all his fingers and toes! We could even see his spine and skull and heart! Very reassuring!
Me:31 DH: 46
DS: May 9,2016
Excited to be joining the 2 under 2 club!! Due Date November 1st

TrebleLily

Re: Anxiety issues

Postby TracieMarie77 » Sun Nov 29, 2015 12:06 pm

Oh that's awesome!!!!! I am super nauseous today. Guess that's good. My boobs don't hurt too bad but that does seem to come and go. I hope to get some reassurance when I have my first check up. I am really hoping they do another ultrasound at that time. I don't want to go and just pee in a cup, get blood drawn and stupid std screenings. I get the point that's a necessity but I want to see or hear something.
TracieMarie77

Previous

Return to General Pregnancy Board