Super pale spotting, 6 weeks

Anything pregnancy-related can be discussed here

Moderators: B Michaelson, southernbelle, jessm, 1daysoon, reapage, Honey Bunny, unaffected, maddy, TrebleLily, admin_fertilityfan

Super pale spotting, 6 weeks

Postby MamaBird912 » Mon Dec 07, 2015 5:57 pm

I'm kind of worried ladies. For a few days now I've noticed some really pale pink discharge on my tp when I wipe. It's so light I can hardly tell its there. Just wondering if this is something I should call my Dr about?

I feel pregnant for sure.. Terrible nausea on and off since Saturday. It's worse when I'm hungry (which seems to be frequent). I just feel queasy in general all day though. No fun. Sore nipples, headaches, exhaustion.

I've posted this on a few boards but I just feel like I really need some assurance right now
MamaBird912
Addicted
Addicted

Re: Super pale spotting, 6 weeks

Postby alecita1987 » Mon Dec 07, 2015 6:45 pm

I would give your doctor a call just to make sure they're aware of it. They might say that it's probably nothing and to call them back if you have cramps and bleeding or they might let you go to the office for an early ultrasound/bloodwork.

As long as you don't have any cramping or actual bleeding you should be fine but like I said it wouldn't hurt to let your doctor know and let them decide what's the best course of action right now.
Me: 29, DH: 28
DS: 14 months old

BFP! 4/21/15 -> :angel: MMC @ 10w (6/6/15)
BFP! 10/1/15 -> DS born 6/9/16. My RAINBOW Baby!
BFP! 6/26/17 -> EDD 3/8/18 :sticky:

Ultrasound on 8/1/17 @ 8w5d :hb: 172 bpm

alecita1987

Re: Super pale spotting, 6 weeks

Postby TrebleLily » Wed Dec 09, 2015 9:38 am

I had spotting during week 7 and 11. It started off pale pink, turned bright red (but only for one wipe), then brown. Each time it lasted about 4 days. For me, it turned out to be breakthrough bleeding. Those weeks lined up perfectly with when my period would have been due if I wasn't pregnant.

I was very nervous the first time. I actually rushed home from work, and called my husband to do the same, when I got the bright red wipe. I paged my midwife and was told there was nothing to do, just wait and see. But as long as there wasn't cramping or a major increase in bleeding I was probably ok. When it still hadn't stopped 4 days later I paged the midwife again and this time insisted to be sent for an early ultrasound. No cause of bleeding was seen on it, and it stopped basically the day I went for the ultrasound. But getting actually checked made me feel a lot better. Next time when the bleeding started in week 11 I just checked my calendar, and wasn't so nervous.
Me:31 DH: 46
DS: May 9,2016
Excited to be joining the 2 under 2 club!! Due Date November 1st

TrebleLily

Return to General Pregnancy Board