Help! Breast soreness gone

Anything pregnancy-related can be discussed here

Moderators: B Michaelson, southernbelle, jessm, 1daysoon, reapage, Honey Bunny, unaffected, maddy, TrebleLily, admin_fertilityfan

Help! Breast soreness gone

Postby erin860 » Wed Dec 30, 2015 8:34 pm

Okay so I'm freaking out here. I saw the baby on an ultrasound five days go and heard the heartbeat yesterday but today my boobs are totally painless. My only other symptom was constipation and that went away about a week ago. Please tell me I'm crazy and that if I heard the heartbeat on a Doppler yesterday that my sore boobs today are just natural and my baby is okay.
erin860

Re: Help! Breast soreness gone

Postby erin860 » Wed Dec 30, 2015 8:35 pm

Sorry, I forgot to mention that I'm 15 weeks almost 16 weeks.
erin860

Re: Help! Breast soreness gone

Postby elohcin » Wed Dec 30, 2015 8:42 pm

I think you're kind of in a place of transition at that point. The placenta takes over progesterone production around 9-10 weeks and is basically "completely in charge" by 14ish weeks, and that can change things (hence the drop in most first trimester symptoms for many women). Also, I know for me, I get colostrum early on (it was definitely before 18 weeks with my first pregnancy, and at 16 weeks with subsequent ones) and I know that can change how tender your breasts are.

It is nerve-wracking though!! I hope all is well and that you find something to ease your mind!!
Me (30) DH (33) Married 12 years!
Mama to 4 in arms (ages 10, 8, 6, 3) and 11 in Heaven
Thanking God for a new little one coming our way in 2016!
elohcin
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Return to General Pregnancy Board