Water Birth Stories

Anything pregnancy-related can be discussed here

Moderators: B Michaelson, southernbelle, jessm, 1daysoon, reapage, Honey Bunny, unaffected, maddy, TrebleLily, admin_fertilityfan

Water Birth Stories

Postby monicawoodlm » Thu Dec 31, 2015 12:04 am

Hi all,

Here i am sharing water birth story..

We were lucky enough to meet Molly and Monica during their time at the Sanctuary. We had a heart breaking experience with our first pregnancy and their care went above and beyond! The emotional support we received was so unexpected, but needed. There is no way we would have had such support in a traditional medical setting.

I had a normal healthy pregnancy and even tho I was only in their care for 7 weeks I felt completely safe. I went into labor 6 days before my due date Sunday morning. I waited until my contractions felt "real" and called up Monica. She listened to my contraction on the phone and said they were on their way.

The pregnancy and birth of my daughter have been the most powerful and most positive experiences that have. I am forever transformed for the better by these experiences and I am so thankful to the women of the LA Midwife collective for being my guides and guardians through them.

Here is some pics of my water birth:

monicawoodlm

Return to General Pregnancy Board