Dreaming about eating food every night

Anything pregnancy-related can be discussed here

Moderators: B Michaelson, southernbelle, jessm, 1daysoon, reapage, Honey Bunny, unaffected, maddy, TrebleLily, admin_fertilityfan

Dreaming about eating food every night

Postby chocolatecake » Sun Jan 24, 2016 1:30 am

Does anyone else dream about food a lot?

I go to bed full, but I'm surprised that the little bean has been turning on the food channel at night. Last night it was bread with pepper and cheese bologna lol, yuck, but I loved it in my dream. Before pregnancy, I would only dream about food when on a diet, but that's def. not the case lately :mrgreen: .
chocolatecake
Hot Mama
Hot Mama

Re: Dreaming about eating food every night

Postby MamaBird912 » Sun Jan 24, 2016 8:46 am

Lol I remember last pregnancy I dreamnt of a toasted peanut butter and nutella sandwich and then woke up needing one! I still get food dreams but not all the time (:
MamaBird912
Addicted
Addicted

Postby LPCmommy » Mon Jan 25, 2016 4:14 pm

I have crazy dreams every night! ESPECIALLY food dreams! So far I dreamed of eating ooey gooey brown sugar cookies (had never even had one), breakfast burritos (not even a fan but so delish in my dream), cheddar cheese, and plain ole pepperoni pizza... Ths baby must love the junk food lol
I actually went out ad bought a block of cheddar today because of it.
Still wishing I felt up for baking those cookies... been in the bed all day dizzy, weak and sick. /:
The name is Lindsey
DH Christopher
DS Nathan, born 8/1/2012
Got our BFP on New Year's Day! :D
EDD September 12th 2016

LPCmommy
StickyDuster
StickyDuster

Postby chocolatecake » Wed Jan 27, 2016 1:34 pm

LPC looks like your'e still in the midst of morning sickness, uggh, but it will be over in a couple weeks or at least half as bad, and then you can cook all that good food again :) . I remember at 9 weeks I felt better, and the first thing I did was bake a fat apple pie :mrgreen: . lol I hope the cheddar worked out for you, and you're getting enough to eat. Our dreams are being hijacked :)

Nutella is amazing, I almost forgot about it, yumm.
chocolatecake
Hot Mama
Hot Mama

Return to General Pregnancy Board