Any beautiful mixed babies on the way or here?

Anything pregnancy-related can be discussed here

Moderators: B Michaelson, southernbelle, jessm, 1daysoon, reapage, Honey Bunny, unaffected, maddy, TrebleLily, admin_fertilityfan

Any beautiful mixed babies on the way or here?

Postby chocolatecake » Wed Jan 27, 2016 1:23 pm

My husband is Albanian with brown hair, red brown beard, olive skin, light brown eyes, his close family has, red, black and brown straight and currly hair, brown, green and blue eyes, and olive skin. I am Irish/German/Native American, with blonde, blue eyes, fair skin. My father has brown eyes and black hair, but freckles and fair skin. We have no idea what our baby will turn out like, but hoping we get some colors of the rainbow. <3<3<3
chocolatecake
Hot Mama
Hot Mama

Re: Any beautiful mixed babies on the way or here?

Postby alecita1987 » Wed Jan 27, 2016 9:48 pm

We're having a mixed baby too! :D

Me: Hispanic, light brown skin, black hair, and brown eyes. My family all have brown skin varying from very dark to very light. On my dad's side almost everybody has black hair while on my mom's side dark brown hair is more common. We all have brown eyes! We're all originally from Venezuela although I do have some great grandparents that were originally from Spain.

DH: White, fair skin, brown hair, red brown beard, hazel eyes. On his dad's side of the family the majority has white skin but dark brown hair and brown eyes. On his mom side though there's a few red heads lol, the others have brown/light brown hair, and eye colors go from hazel to green, and blue. He takes more from his mom's side.

We're so excited to see how our baby is gonna look like! I feel like couples of the same race once they find out the sex there's just wondering about if it'll look more like mom or dad, in our case it's gonna be more of a crazy mix! He can still look more just like me or like his dad, but the fun part is that every single kid we have will probably look completely different than the one before does lol.
Me: 29, DH: 28
DS: 14 months old

BFP! 4/21/15 -> :angel: MMC @ 10w (6/6/15)
BFP! 10/1/15 -> DS born 6/9/16. My RAINBOW Baby!
BFP! 6/26/17 -> EDD 3/8/18 :sticky:

Ultrasound on 8/1/17 @ 8w5d :hb: 172 bpm

alecita1987

Postby justxher » Thu Jan 28, 2016 6:43 am

mixed babies are extra cute!
Me: 27
DH: 29
DS1: :angel: Baby Jase born 06/30/15, premature at 18w2d

DS2: June 25 2016
justxher
Angel
Angel

Postby putzii » Sun Sep 18, 2016 1:27 am

I hope so. 1/4 Jamaican, Jewish and 1/2 Moroccan.
putzii

Return to General Pregnancy Board