Nausea all day

Anything pregnancy-related can be discussed here

Moderators: B Michaelson, southernbelle, jessm, 1daysoon, reapage, Honey Bunny, unaffected, maddy, TrebleLily, admin_fertilityfan

Nausea all day

Postby LPCmommy » Thu Feb 11, 2016 10:12 pm

Ok ladies I need SOMEONE that understands, that has been there.
I wake up sick, I stsy sick all day... I have to FORCE myself to eat. I'll eat a little and start gagging and have to stop or face the consequences.... get sick. Some days I can only eat once. Yesterday I ended up eating a hotdog (I know they're unhealthy but I literally have to eat whatever I am craving that moment or not eat at all because the smell and taste of everything repulses me.) It was all I could eat that day. That night, I vomited literally just water. Today, half a bowl of soup and half a salad. I gagged on the last bite with both items. I was at a restaurant and had to run to the bathroom in fear I was going to be sick. Everyone says eat crackers, try unisom, snack often, sea bands, etc. Nothig works and my doc is booked until my appointment the 16th. I nee relief because I feel shaky all of the time and just pure weak. I fear for the baby's health with me not eating like this. I try so hard and have cried so many times just fom hunger... Anyone been through this? I need support!
The name is Lindsey
DH Christopher
DS Nathan, born 8/1/2012
Got our BFP on New Year's Day! :D
EDD September 12th 2016

LPCmommy
StickyDuster
StickyDuster

Re: Nausea all day

Postby TinleyKaye16 » Tue Feb 23, 2016 1:54 pm

I feel the same way. I keep having heartburn too so I take a Zantac and get relief and an appetite for a few hours. This is terrible I agree!
Me 32 DH 36
TTC #1 since 2011
1st Cycle Clomid 50 mg=BFP
MC @8 weeks :(
Clomid 5/15-12/15 50 mg all BFN
Clomid 100 mg 1/16 = BFP @ 9dpo!! :D
Beta #1: 5,600+ HCG ,50 Progesterone
Beta #2: 12,890 HCG
3/9/16 first ultrasound!
TinleyKaye16
StickyDuster
StickyDuster

Postby Sunshinetex » Tue Feb 23, 2016 6:18 pm

Hi ladies. I understand!! Eating something small every 2 hours may help. However, my dr prescribed me zofran at 16 weeks and 10 weeks later I still take it almost every day to minimize throwing up. Good luck ladies!!!
EDD 6/3/2016
Pregnant for the first time after 3 ivf attempts.
U/s at 6w1d and 7w4d. Saw heartbeat on the 7w4d u/s.
Sunshinetex

Postby MargaretandCo » Thu Feb 25, 2016 5:00 pm

I understand your pain! I suffered BAD from weeks 4-10, with weeks 8 and 9 being the absolute worse. I tried every trick in the book but nothing helped, not even medicine. Eventually a friend of mine suggested to eat my way through the nausea and vomiting (I'm sure you can imagine the look on my face when she said this, considering I could barely keep water down). However in the end I went with it, and started eating more, regardless of how terrible I felt and it has been a miracle! My nausea is gone for the most part but I have gone from vomiting all day to only once a day now which is a major relief. I felt horrible the first few days I attempted to eat more but after about 4 days I started feeling human again. Try adding fruits or smoothies at first, then add some protein such as cheese or fresh deli meat (turkey sandwiches have been a life saver), even spaghetti with meat sauce helps me tremendously. Rather than eating crackers when you first wake, try a banana instead. Hope this helps :)
MargaretandCo
Friend

Return to General Pregnancy Board