Help Me Please !

Anything pregnancy-related can be discussed here

Moderators: B Michaelson, southernbelle, jessm, 1daysoon, reapage, Honey Bunny, unaffected, maddy, TrebleLily, admin_fertilityfan

Do you see a bfp

Yes
No votes
No
No votes
Kinda
100%

Total votes : 1

Help Me Please !

Postby Mamamaybe » Sun Dec 11, 2016 2:40 pm

Hello

I'm 25, and I have PCOS. My DH and I have been TTC for two years. I often read these threads but never comment (shy) but today I really need some advice. In june I had a clear HSG and still had no luck TTC. OB suggested clomid/metaforming but DH wanted to keep trying naturally so I began taking an 800mg Folic Acid, 1000ui D-3, and a Prenatal with an additional 800mg of Folic Acid. Also due to my depression from infertility I've been taking Prozac for the last 5 months. Recently ive been experiencing some symptoms (sore breast, cramps, loss of appetite) all of which I attributed to an Upcoming AF. But today I am 4 days late and my cycles have been regular for the past seven months. I was hesitant to test because I didn't want to be let down by a bfn again. but this morning I took a Walmart equate test and it seem to have a very faint line. please look at the picture and tell me if you see it or if I'm going crazy! I don't want to tell DH till it's totally Confirmed but I don't want to call my doctor just to have my anxiety confirmed.

Thanks so much
Attachments
IMG_6326.JPG
(115.41 KiB) Not downloaded yet
Mamamaybe

Return to General Pregnancy Board