Baby Buddies Pregnancy Group!

Anything pregnancy-related can be discussed here

Moderators: B Michaelson, southernbelle, jessm, 1daysoon, reapage, Honey Bunny, unaffected, maddy, TrebleLily, admin_fertilityfan

Re: Baby Buddies Pregnancy Group!

Postby twotothreeplease » Wed Sep 13, 2017 6:24 am

I hate her for you, Bre. I knowww! I'm struggling that tomorrow will be the last time we see our little dude until delivery as far as I know. :hb:

Anne, I'm so glad you're doing well!
Maggie :hb: 26, DH - 29
TTC #1
BFP: 5/21/2017 !
EDD: January 31st, 2018
twotothreeplease
StickyDuster
StickyDuster

Postby twotothreeplease » Wed Sep 13, 2017 6:25 am

Is anyone interested in a Facebook group? While I love TWW, it's sort of easier to post updates and let everyone know how you're doing with that. Thoughts?
TTC #1
twotothreeplease
StickyDuster
StickyDuster

Postby LibbyMac » Thu Sep 14, 2017 12:19 am

Hi girls!

Sorry ive been missing but it has been a hectic couple of weeks!

Non pregnancy related updates from me
- hubby and I have bought our new house and are hoping all the decorating work will be finished this week (house was super old and needed all new plumbing, which meant all new flooring, new bathroom, paint everywhere, new doors etc.)
- we went Sale Agreed on our own apartment late last night after a very stressful day or two with bidders trying to out-do one another and one guy in particular really stressing me out by demanding we leave all our furniture behind (nice try friend but news flash I bought it because I like it and I'm keeping it!)
- I turned 30 last weekend and while I had planned low key celebrations my hubby, family and friends weren't in agreement so they kept me busy with pampering and dinners out and cake!

It really has been a bit of a rollercoaster but hopefully in the next month it'll start to calm down

Had a visit with the GP last week who had a poke around and said the head is over my right hip and the bum is up under my left rib so Baba is starting to make its way down into position, fingers crossed!

Have a scan on the 28th so would love to see more movement by then in terms of head down etc

Who jinxed me by asking if I'd had heartburn yet?! I said I hadn't and ever since I feel like I'm about to spontaneously combust! This is zero fun! Hahaha

And I think that's it! How is EOE?

Also, yay for a Facebook group xxx
LibbyMac

Postby twotothreeplease » Thu Sep 14, 2017 5:22 am

Libbbbyyyyyyyy! Happy belated Birthday! Congratulations on the new house! And yeah... guy, you want our house, so I don't have to pamper you. You need to give the seller the incentive! I feel you on the heartburn! It just started for me at the end of last week. Literally water will give me heartburn. So fun!

Okay, add me on FB ladies. My name is Maggie McCormick, and I'll make a group. :)
TTC #1
twotothreeplease
StickyDuster
StickyDuster

Postby LibbyMac » Thu Sep 14, 2017 7:11 am

Maggie McCormick from Gorham Maine? Or from Santa Monica California? Xxx
LibbyMac

Postby twotothreeplease » Thu Sep 14, 2017 8:06 am

Maggie McCormick from Terre Haute, Indiana!
TTC #1
twotothreeplease
StickyDuster
StickyDuster

Postby newgirl » Thu Sep 14, 2017 9:27 am

Libby - Happy Birthday! And Congrats on the new house. We've been browsing not very seriously but I haven't seen anything worth looking into just yet. You're due soon aren't you? Like next month? It wont calm down just yet, you need to baby prep and then have baby.

Also I will trade you ladies the heartburn for the return of the morning sickness. Its just nausea but it makes coming to work an even bigger chore than before. Anyone else feeling like their boobs are going to explode? Mine are huge and I still have a ways to go.

I'll add you to my FB in a bit.
EDD - February 4th 2018
newgirl
StickyDuster
StickyDuster

Postby LibbyMac » Thu Sep 14, 2017 12:08 pm

Maggie I can't find you :(

Try searching for me!!! Megan Reynolds - my profile pic is me standing with a big 30 balloon!

That probably seems weird, here's the thing - when I started TTC and I was looking for a forum I initially thought this was an Irish site and I didn't want any of my friends to know I was TTC in case any of them were on here too... so I didn't use my real name

Elizabeth is my middle name and Mac is from my maiden name

Anyway when I realised that it's a US site it was too late to change it so I ended up as Libby!

I'm not a freak I swear :) xx
LibbyMac

Postby newgirl » Thu Sep 14, 2017 12:33 pm

I couldn't find you either. Theres a lot of Maggie McCormicks lol. I also searched my name so see if i would be easier find and that'd be a no as well. My last name is very common in the Italian and Hispanic communities. Maybe if you made a group and posted the link?
EDD - February 4th 2018
newgirl
StickyDuster
StickyDuster

Postby twotothreeplease » Thu Sep 14, 2017 1:28 pm

Waaaah! It won't let me find you either Megan! I'll add Becca to my group so I can open it in the first place, then I'll add the link here!
TTC #1
twotothreeplease
StickyDuster
StickyDuster

Postby twotothreeplease » Thu Sep 14, 2017 1:31 pm

https://m.facebook.com/groups/192315505 ... =bookmarks

Here's the group, and below is a link to me. Realized I'm only able to be added by friends of friends, which is probably why I can't be found. So I changed it.

https://m.facebook.com/margaret.c.blyst ... =bookmarks
TTC #1
twotothreeplease
StickyDuster
StickyDuster

Postby Roman&LeilanisMommy » Thu Sep 14, 2017 10:26 pm

Hi, Ladies! My name is Amanda. I'm 28 and DH is 38. We successfully conceived baby #3 during our first month back at TTC after a 1.5 year hiatus due to an early miscarriage in April 2016. I am just shy of 8 weeks. I know this is a pretty established thread and it's probably weird having a "new kid on the block" but every other TWW pregnancy board thread is dead! Lol. Congratulations on all of your beautiful babies!!! I hope to make some mama-to-be friends :)
Roman&LeilanisMommy

Postby newgirl » Fri Sep 15, 2017 5:43 am

Welcome Amanda! Congrats on your pregnancy! I'm very jealous you barely had to ttc to get pregnant lol.

Maggie I was able to use the link the join but the link for your profile didn't work for me. Not sure why. But Anyway I joined the group.
EDD - February 4th 2018
newgirl
StickyDuster
StickyDuster

Postby twotothreeplease » Fri Sep 15, 2017 6:01 am

Welcome Amanda! Feel free to use our FB group link if you want! I'm sure I'll be more active on there, but I'll still be popping on here. Congratulations on your pregnancy! :)

Bre, I'll add you. :)
TTC #1
twotothreeplease
StickyDuster
StickyDuster

Postby Roman&LeilanisMommy » Fri Sep 15, 2017 6:21 am

Thanks for the welcome ladies! I'll be poppin on over to the Facebook page shortly. :)

Newgirl: don't be jealous! Haha. When we finally got our bfp in April 2016 it was our 6th consecutive month trying (we took a 2 month break to "relax" after no success for 8 months) we were trying for a total of 14 months. After my temp dropped and I started to bleed (chemical pregnancy) I was so devastated that I decided I no longer wanted to try for #3 and that we'd just enjoy our son and daughter :) DH nagged me for months before I caved and gave it another shot. I was so floored and freaking shocked that we conceived our first month! It was a miracle, lol.

I'm looking forward to getting to know all of you on Facebook. Have a blessed day, everyone!
Roman&LeilanisMommy

PreviousNext

Return to General Pregnancy Board