Baby Buddies Pregnancy Group!

Anything pregnancy-related can be discussed here

Moderators: B Michaelson, southernbelle, jessm, 1daysoon, reapage, Honey Bunny, unaffected, maddy, TrebleLily, admin_fertilityfan

Re: Baby Buddies Pregnancy Group!

Postby AnJC13 » Mon Jun 05, 2017 11:59 am

I went from 36B to 38D in 6 weeks... They were sore, and my bras were so tight it was torture. DH was like: no, there are the same as before. MEN! I let out a huge breath of relief when I bought the 38D ones.

Here's the pic. It's not good quality cause of the forum. I'm still in the process of decorating, but I'm in love with the monkeys!
Attachments
IMG_1765.JPG
IMG_1765.JPG (28.88 KiB) Viewed 376 times
AnJC13

Postby twotothreeplease » Mon Jun 05, 2017 12:14 pm

I LOVE the color! <3 <3 <3
Maggie :hb: 26, DH - 29
TTC #1
BFP: 5/21/2017 !
EDD: January 31st, 2018
twotothreeplease
StickyDuster
StickyDuster

Postby BeeCee33 » Mon Jun 05, 2017 1:41 pm

Veronica, AF was due yesterday for me, and I felt very similar to when she's close- cramps, bloating, constipated, etc. I also had a ton of creamy cm and was so scared I was going to find blood during one of many bathroom trips. I'm still bloated today, but all the other stuff was just because I needed to poop, apparently!

AFM, I got y first appointments set up today. My intake appt with the nurse is this Wednesday (they give you all the paperwork, go over the basics, give you a fetal development book, etc.) And then my 1st ultrasound isn't until July 24. :sob: Like I said, my doc went into private practice, so his hours at the clinic are limited and 11 weeks was as soon as they could get me in! So, according to this schedule, if we get the genetic testing done around 10 weeks, then have an 11 week scan, we'll know the gender and have a picture to share by Henry's birthday on July 27. Oh, and the nurse is supposed to call me later today or tomorrow about betas.
Me: (Becca) 31, DH:36

Henry James born 7/27/15
BeeCee33
Addicted
Addicted

Postby BeeCee33 » Mon Jun 05, 2017 1:45 pm

AnJC13 wrote:I went from 36B to 38D in 6 weeks... They were sore, and my bras were so tight it was torture. DH was like: no, there are the same as before. MEN! I let out a huge breath of relief when I bought the 38D ones.

Here's the pic. It's not good quality cause of the forum. I'm still in the process of decorating, but I'm in love with the monkeys!

Loooove the color! So cute!

Henry James born 7/27/15
BeeCee33
Addicted
Addicted

Postby Veronica86 » Mon Jun 05, 2017 2:01 pm

Ok that makes me feel better.. thanks Becca! Yea that is a long time to wait for an ultrasound, but as long as you get your betas checked I'm sure you'll feel much better! I'm actually not sure if I want my betas checked this time.. we'll see my Dr. says.

Are you guys drinking coffee? I'm reading 1 cup/day is ok (which is all I normally drink) but I don't know if I even want to risk it.. however I am so tired. I feel like it would help me function at work!
Veronica86
Friend

Postby kjohnell » Mon Jun 05, 2017 3:47 pm

Veronica yay! Glad you're here! Well it's definitely twins! Confirmed today on ultrasound! I posted it a few messages back ;) My mind is racing thinking about the preparation needed for two babies! need. to. breath. To be completely honest though guys, I'm really friggin scared.

And yes, several trips to the bathroom wondering could it be??? Never anything but some watery discharge. But remember, it is normal for cramping so don't freak out if you feel those all too familiar period cramps. I'm having cramping even as I speak now!
Me (Kat): 34
DH: 30
TTC #1 since 2/2015
BFP 5/17/17!!!
Confirmed twins 6/5/17!! 8O
EDD: January 23, 2018
kjohnell

Postby kjohnell » Mon Jun 05, 2017 3:54 pm

Anne, the nursery looks so cute! I love the monkeys!!

Veronica, I've been drinking decaf occasionally which still has a tiny bit of caffeine in it. Personally, I'm avoiding reg coffee but I have heard of women doing 1 cup a day with no issues. My sister in law included.

Becca, glad you had your first appointment and betas drawn! Hoping for good #'s for you! Sorry about your ultrasound date, but at least you will have something to look at!! Lol - I saw two little holes with dots in them today. Haha!
TTC #1 since 2/2015
BFP 5/17/17!!!
kjohnell

Postby BeeCee33 » Mon Jun 05, 2017 4:47 pm

I haven't gotten blood drawn yet... I'm waiting for the nurse to call me back on that one. The clinic closes in 15 minutes, so my guess is I won't hear from her until tomorrow.

And yes, there will be a real baby by the time I get to peek! I had to wait until 12 weeks with Henry because everyone was busy​ and we were out of town over Christmas. I was shocked to see an actual person in there! He was doing summersaults and waving his arms and legs around. It was so crazy. So yes, we'll get some good pictures at least, but it's such a long wait!

Henry James born 7/27/15
BeeCee33
Addicted
Addicted

Postby kjohnell » Mon Jun 05, 2017 5:15 pm

Becca, Sorry! I totally read that wrong! I thought you were waiting for the nurse to call with results. But you are waiting on appt. Well hoping you get in soon! My mind is all over the place today ;) And yes I'm not sure what I was expecting to see with the early ultrasound but the heartbeats were cool! But now I just cannot wait until that 8-11 week u/s so I can see the little rascals!
TTC #1 since 2/2015
BFP 5/17/17!!!
kjohnell

Postby BeeCee33 » Mon Jun 05, 2017 7:08 pm

Ok, I'll be picking up the orders for bloodwork tomorrow and can do either tomorrow and Thursday or Wednesday and Friday. Either way, I won't get the results until next Monday, but at least they'll be in the works!

Henry James born 7/27/15
BeeCee33
Addicted
Addicted

Postby twotothreeplease » Tue Jun 06, 2017 5:28 am

I feel like I missed a lot yesterday afternoon!

Veronica, I drink one cup of regular coffee in the morning. I was 3 months premature, and my mom's pediatrician for me actually suggested putting a little bit of coffee in with my formula to keep me awake just a bit longer so I would actually eat... so I've literally been drinking it since birth. It's weird what doctors would suggest even 26 years ago! Pretty sure if I stopped altogether I'd suffer. If I'm looking for something hot in the afternoon, I'll go for a peppermint green tea.

Becca, That stinks that they didn't get back to you yet! I can't wait for the first ultrasound. I know the little tadpole will look... well probably like a tadpole or a little blob, but I can't wait!

Kat, I would be scared too! Just breathe and know that you don't get more than what you can handle! ;)

AFM, I am SO tired. I was really excited at the birthday cookout for my SIL for a cheeseburger... but my BIL made the burgers like... medium rare. I cut into it, then immediately put it to the side because I was gonna toss my cookies if I looked at it too long. :( More for my loving husband to enjoy. I do love the random bursts of energy that I get though, so that's nice.
TTC #1
twotothreeplease
StickyDuster
StickyDuster

Postby newgirl » Tue Jun 06, 2017 7:07 am

Kat- thats so crazy. TWINS! I would never want twins, one is enough for me lol. They're cute to look at but not for me. My uncle has twin girls - they're 11 now but they were a handful as young toddlers lol.

I called about my betas and at 4w5d my levels were 2543 but now i have to wait until wednesday for my second draw. Once I'm over 5000 i can have an ultrasound scheduled so I'm hoping to have an appointment by 8 weeks so i get to see it so it can be more real. Other than myself and DH no one else knows and he's telling his family at 10w but i'm waiting as long as possible.

I still intensely examine the toilet paper for blood every time i pee. I'm so paranoid and the only thing that could ease my mind is hitting that 12 week mark. I have a long way to go but i still have 2 tests left.

How many of you had a reading by Cheri22?
EDD - February 4th 2018
newgirl
StickyDuster
StickyDuster

Postby BeeCee33 » Tue Jun 06, 2017 9:58 am

Bre, I'm with you. I am so tired of the daily rollercoaster, and I feel so conflicted- do I test again today? Will it make me feel better, or worry more? Every morning I wake up feeling 100% not pregnant and overwhelmed with the thought of losing another baby. I did test yesterday and the darker lines put my mind at ease... For the day! Now I'm right back there again. I think maybe I'll dip a wondfo tomorrow and then use my last frer on Friday as planned.

I do worry that even getting good blood results back will only make me feel better for a short time. That stretch from initial betas until my 11 week ultrasound is going to be torture!

I hate to say it, becauseI I do not want HG again this pregnancy, but I hope some more symptoms show up soon. I feel totally normal most of the time and that sends my mind racing!

I'm on my way to pick up the orders for bloodwork in a few minutes, and then I have my meeting with the nurse tomorrow and I'm hoping she can help make me feel better. She's the sweetest older lady on the planet and was my main point of contact through my miscarriage. She called me several times after hours just to see how I was handling things. Hopefully she has some words of wisdom to calm me down!

Henry James born 7/27/15
BeeCee33
Addicted
Addicted

Postby twotothreeplease » Tue Jun 06, 2017 10:04 am

Becca, can I just move to have your health care? The nurses and your doctor sound so sweet!

I can't wait for the first appointment on the 19th. And I think I'll want to get genetic testing done as well, but I just have to convince DH. I just like knowing as much as possible so I can plan better, ya know?!
TTC #1
twotothreeplease
StickyDuster
StickyDuster

Postby Veronica86 » Tue Jun 06, 2017 11:51 am

Kat- Oh my goodness!! Congrats on your TWINS!! I have heard that when a couple has twins their first time around, it's not as stressful as if you were to have them during your second pregnancy. Hope that made sense! lol.. When all you know is twins, any babies afterwards is a piece of cake!! I'm so jealous of you! I understand how stressed you must feel, but you guys will be fine and figure it out! I think this is just SUCH special news!

Becca- Your Dr's office does sound so wonderful! I know how you feel about the HCG.. even if you see that its doubled a couple of times through blood tests, once you stop the blood testing you'll still be wondering "am I STILL OK NOW??!?!" It's just a part of the process... We wait and we wait.. then finally get pregnant.. then we wait some more to confirm everything is ok. It's all one big torturous waiting game, but the end result is so worth it! (At least thats what I hear! lol). Just know were all right there with you, going through the same thing. Have you considered getting an ultra sound somewhere else at an earlier day, just to ease your mind? There has to be some clinics or something that allows you to get things checked out- maybe at the 7/8 week mark?

Maggie- that is crazy you've had coffee since birth!! lol I've decided to do coffee every other day as needed!

AFM- still waiting to hear back from my Dr. Today I am officially 4 weeks pregnant (4 weeks since last period). AF is due today, but my temp was nice and high this morning so even though I'm cramping, I feel confident AF won't show.. at least not today! I can't decide if I'll continue temping or now..

Newgirl (sorry can't remember your first name!!)- I had my first reading with Cheri22 a couple of weeks ago. She said my month was May (to either conceive, give birth or find out I was pregnant). But she asked me if it were possible that I was pregnant 'now'... I was 2 DPO the day she did my reading.. I responded and said "no I met with an infertility Dr this morning who said our odds of conceiving naturally were low.. 2% chance!" she responded and said "I disagree with your Dr.. I don't think you'll need IUI or IVF to conceive. I rarely ask people if they're pregnant, so hopefully that's a good sign!".............and it was! Of course it could all be one big coincidence, but for her to say that after I told her our odds were low... means she was getting some sort of sign/vibe/energy (whatever the heck you want to call it!) that I was indeed pregnant. Never really had a psychic experience before.. but it was interesting to say the lease. She also said I would have a girl. We'll see if she's right again!
Veronica86
Friend

PreviousNext

Return to General Pregnancy Board