BFP after IVF

Anything pregnancy-related can be discussed here

Moderators: B Michaelson, southernbelle, jessm, 1daysoon, reapage, Honey Bunny, unaffected, maddy, TrebleLily, admin_fertilityfan

BFP after IVF

Postby JuneH » Mon Jul 17, 2017 10:58 pm

I recently received a BFP after successful IVF treatment. My husband and my entire family are so happy. Yeeey! We are going to become parents.

Our journery to parenthood has not been easy. We have had years of unsuccessful conception as we tried for a child. We finally settled on IVF. Surrogacy was a last option if IVF was not successful.

Personally, I have had two unsuccessful IVFs. My husband and I never lost hope though. I recently visited BioTexCom,a clinic in Kiev where I had my very first successful IVF. I was offered accommodation and the staff were very professional.

My husband and I are so happy. We are praying for a successful motherhood journey. We can't wait for our little bundle of joy!
JuneH

Re: BFP after IVF

Postby Locksana » Mon Jul 24, 2017 9:26 am

Your story takes me back to a place I have been. For me, surrogacy was the best option. Turned out I could not carry a baby in my womb. I'm drawn to your post because we visited the same clinic, BioTexCom. Isn't it the best? All I had to do was sign a contract and everything moved smoothly. They gave me a chance to choose the surrogate who would give my baby most of the features I wanted. Their prices, I found very friendly.

Anywho, all the best in your motherhood journey. Its a wonderful place to be!

Xx
Locksana

Return to General Pregnancy Board