Baby Swing - Fisher price has great customer service!

Get or give recommendations on cribs, carseats, strollers and more!

Moderators: B Michaelson, southernbelle, jessm, 1daysoon, reapage, Honey Bunny, unaffected, maddy, TrebleLily

Baby Swing - Fisher price has great customer service!

Postby photofashionista » Fri Mar 11, 2011 12:29 pm

We got this swing by Fisher Price used. The couple we bought it from had a 4 month old baby and everything looked new. We didn't get any of the paperwork on it. It immediately made our life soooo much easier because our baby LOVES her swing. Without it I don't think I would have got any sleep. The motor slowly started to seem like it was losing power. Then last night it died and we were so bummed. DH called customer service this morning and even without any paperwork they replaced the whole top part ($50 to order) for free!! They said that the motor should last through 2 kids and holds up to 25 lbs. And because baby is so attached to it they upgraded the shipping to priority for free also.

I highly recommend this company. Because of this we are definately buying their high chair. The only thing I would do differently if we were to purchase this swing brand new, is to buy the one that will take batteries or plug in to the wall. We just have the battery only one and because kiddo uses the heck out of it we go through a lot of batteries.

This is the one we have.
http://www.toysrus.com/product/index.js ... Id=3090973
Christina-32 4 miscarriages elevated FSH
Katelyn Michelle born after 4 long years of TTC 9.27.10, 8 lbs 12 oz., 20.5 "
Everett Steven 6.20.12, 8 lbs 15 oz, 21"
Cole Thomas July 17, 2014 8lbs 12 oz 21"
Nov. 2015 :angel:
https://www.facebook.com/christinaskinnerphotography
photofashionista
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby Cayman4 » Fri Mar 11, 2011 8:10 pm

We have that swing. Loved it! It's in my basement now for hopes of having another child to be able to use.
Me: 34 DH: 37 DS: 3 DD: Born 8/31/12

Benjamin Thomas born on 12/4/09, 7 lbs. 13 oz., 20 in.

Alexa Michelle born on 8/31/12, 8 lbs. 1 oz., 20 1/2 in.

Cayman4

Return to Product Recommendations