New temping device!

Get or give recommendations on cribs, carseats, strollers and more!

Moderators: B Michaelson, southernbelle, jessm, 1daysoon, reapage, Honey Bunny, unaffected, maddy, TrebleLily

New temping device!

Postby bazil323 » Fri Apr 11, 2014 7:40 pm

Hi, I just wanted to share this. I recently found out about this device that is coming this fall if they can get enough people to donate, at least that's my understanding of the campaign. You can choose from different levels, even down to $1, but at the $50 level you will get the device in October. It's called Temp-Drop, and it can be worn on a special armband or stuck directly on your skin, and it measures your temp through the night, ambient temperature, and how much you toss and turn, and then it sends your bbt to your mobile device automatically. They are working with several app companies to make their apps compatible (email fertility friend to get them onboard please!), and several already are like Kindara, My Days, and OvuView.

I'm really excited about it, and I hope to be able to use it for prevention until we are ready for our second, and I think from last year when ttc, I think it would help a lot of us chart without so much stress and be more successful.

Please check out the website below for information and pass this along to anyone who might be interested so they can make it available to everyone!

https://www.indiegogo.com/projects/fert ... r-everyone
Recently had our first child and have been married since October 6, 2006. I'm 27 and DH 29.

First pregnancy chemical, January 31, 2013.

Got our BFP on March 6, 2013. EDC November 11. Born November 11, 2013!
bazil323
Addicted
Addicted

Return to Product Recommendations