MAY Change Middle Names...Need ur Help AGAIN! POST BIRTH!!

What are you going to name your baby? Discuss your favorite baby names here!

Moderators: B Michaelson, southernbelle, jessm, 1daysoon, reapage, Honey Bunny, unaffected, maddy, TrebleLily

which middle names do you like?

Annaliese Gabrielle
10%
Annaliese Juliette
No votes
Annaliese Violet
10%
Alessandra Nicolette
10%
Alessandra Violette (or violet)
10%
Alessandra Gabrielle
20%
Alessandra Gabrielle
20%
Annaliese Sofia
20%

Total votes : 10

MAY Change Middle Names...Need ur Help AGAIN! POST BIRTH!!

Postby sherry2010 » Fri Apr 09, 2010 6:39 am

plz help me lol. i'm so confused. dh didn't discuss names until we were leaving the hospital and we had to get names fast and it was all a mess, and i'm not very happy with the first names even, especially the Alessandra, it was supposed to be Gabriella, but i threw dh a bone..whatever lol and my fav was Annaliese until i discovered a possible nickname of ANAL-EASE..ugh, lol...would u think of that? kids can be cruel as well i know, so i worry extra much about it. now to change names will be such a pain and cost us a pretty penny but i'm def. not sure about the middle names. the two we chose are in here i just wanna see what you think of the other possibles, in hopes to help me in my plight.

oh WDYT, i like the name Adriana now, over Annaliese because of the anl thing soley, lol, which do you prefer, should i stick with it or what? soo confused, i could kill dh for the spot he put me in, u gals know i have been thinking of this all from day one.

thanks again

ps since you can only choose one name and their are twins here, plz write out your opinion for the second if you would:) many TIA
sherry2010
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby redcharlotte » Fri Apr 09, 2010 8:32 pm

OOoh first to vote! I do see what you mean by the beginning of the name lookings similar to anal. Eek, that would drive me crazy! What about Alice? Good luck!
Baby Carrier Stuff Sacks and Sucking Pads at redcharlotte.etsy.com

Mini Buntings, Cupcake Toppers, & Gift Bags at bluecora.etsy.com

We Live on a Boat!

redcharlotte
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby LMS172 » Sat Apr 10, 2010 5:47 am

Sherry,

I'm sorry you're doubting your choices but think Annaliese and Alessandra are both absolutely goregeous names.

I wouldn't worry too much about the possible nicknames. Kids can be cruel growing up and they will find another nickname or reason to tease. They can be pretty creative like that. :wink:

Someone I know IRL recently had a baby girl and named her Annaliese and I think it's just so pretty.
Lori - 40 Mike - 45
DSD Megan - 10
DS - Jack 3
DD - Emma born 10/20/11
:angel: 12/05
:angel: 12/06
ImageImage
LMS172
Angel
Angel

Postby djgsmom » Sat Apr 10, 2010 8:00 pm

i like Annaliese Sofia and i like Alessandra Gabrielle
djgsmom

Postby kgblanchard » Mon Apr 12, 2010 3:20 pm

I wouldnt change annaliese and alessandra either. And i think being their first names are so long their middle names should be short. One or two syllables imo. Who cares what other ppl come up with as nicknames? My names kayla and ppl couldnt tease me with that so they came up w other crap like brace face when i got braces and freckles cus i have those. Its a part of growing up all kids have to deal with it and you shouldnt put so much stock into what everyone else thinks anyway!

Kayla, 22. DH, 23.
Married 7/24/09 <3

boy/girl twins born @ 32w4d!
April 19, 2010

Aubrey Anna 3 lbs 14 oz
Jace Jordan 4 lbs 12 oz
kgblanchard
Angel
Angel

Return to Baby Names