Plenty of girl's names but need help with boys names...

What are you going to name your baby? Discuss your favorite baby names here!

Moderators: B Michaelson, southernbelle, jessm, 1daysoon, reapage, Honey Bunny, unaffected, maddy, TrebleLily

Plenty of girl's names but need help with boys names...

Postby kingh84 » Wed Jun 24, 2015 3:29 am

Hi, we're hopefully finding out this weekend if we're having a girl or a boy so I might not need to think of a boys name but just for fun, I was wondering if anyone can suggest some names? I really like Hector but dh isn't as keen so does anyone have any similar suggestions? Our ds is Kaspar. We also like Victor and Archer. But again, we don't both REALLY agree on one of these... dh just says 'yeah I quite like them' but I want to find one that he really likes :)

Thanks!
ME - 31
DH - 27
DS - 1
BFP #2 17/03/2015 (10dpo)
EDD #2 26/11/2015. It's a :babyg:

kingh84
StickyDuster
StickyDuster

Re: Plenty of girl's names but need help with boys names...

Postby Nick02 » Tue Jul 26, 2016 9:34 pm

I love all the names you listed. I think Archer is my favorite though. What about Viktor? With the K it will look cute with Kaspar... Kaspar and Viktor. What about Maximus or Jackson (Jaxson)? Nikolas with a K is cute too.

Just out of curiosity what are your girl names? We're having a girl and dh and I are struggling to find a name!!!
Nick02
StickyDuster
StickyDuster

Re: Plenty of girl's names but need help with boys names...

Postby elvixen » Wed Jul 27, 2016 1:57 am

My DS is Viktor!!! So obviously I love that name lol. We call him Vik for short. I have had a lot of compliments on the name, as it's kind of unusual but not too "out there". I love that there are no other kids at his school with the same name :) I think Hector is quite cool too!
Me: Elena, 26.
DP: 32
DS: 6 (born 20 Aug 2010)
DD: 1 (born 11 Nov 2014)
#3: Due 2 Oct 2016!

ImageImage
elvixen

Return to Baby Names