FORUM UPGRADE! PLEASE READ!

This is a post-only forum. Be sure to check here for news concerning this pregnancy community!

Moderators: B Michaelson, southernbelle, jessm, 1daysoon, reapage, Honey Bunny, unaffected, maddy, TrebleLily

FORUM UPGRADE! PLEASE READ!

Postby unaffected » Tue Sep 11, 2012 3:42 pm

Hello all!

Twoweekwait.com is getting an upgrade! We are upgrading the forum software. It will be the same system, but it will work better and have more features. A couple new features are: a mobile version, and built-in spam reporting (so you can click on a spammer's post to report it, instead of having to stare at spam for hours, or PM me!).

There will be even more features added as we get the new site up and running, so be on the watch!

Upgrading the software does require that the site be down for about 24 hours. This upgrade will start on Wednesday, September 12 at 4pm PST, and last for 24 hours. We anticipate the (new & improved!) site to be up and running by Thursday, September 13 at 4pm PST.

Thank you for your patience while we complete this upgrade. It is long-overdue, and we are excited to unveil the improvements!
Me (Kara): 31 DH: 31 ♥
TTC#1 since 2007
:angel2: Jan 2012 - No hb at 9w1d - d&c (Turner Syndrome/Monosomy X)
FET#3 - BFP!
Henry Marshall arrived on January 9, 2013 (39w2d)
8lbs 5oz, 20"

My Blog
unaffected
Super moderator
Super moderator

Return to News & Announcements