Forum No Longer Under Mods

This is a post-only forum. Be sure to check here for news concerning this pregnancy community!

Moderators: B Michaelson, southernbelle, jessm, 1daysoon, reapage, Honey Bunny, unaffected, maddy, TrebleLily

Forum No Longer Under Mods

Postby TrebleLily » Tue Jun 05, 2018 8:47 pm

Hello, I just wanted to say that this forum is now a deserted space it seems. When I was pregnant there was a bit of activity here and after much hunting and messaging I managed to get a hold of an admin who made me a mod so that I could tidy things up a bit for my own Due Date group. However, I was not planning on coming on here after that and haven't really done so. I'm sorry that things haven't been kept up by anyone and I know my name shows up as a mod so I do feel a level of responsibility, but that really wasn't my intention with asking for the duties. I will not be logging in here again, so unless other Mods happen to re-appear (though I believe it's been a long time since any of them have logged in), this forum is now without any mods or admins.
Me:31 DH: 46
DS: May 9,2016
Excited to be joining the 2 under 2 club!! Due Date November 1st

TrebleLily

Re: Forum No Longer Under Mods

Postby tww_admin » Wed Jun 06, 2018 10:24 am

Hey ladies!
While there may not be moderator support daily, this forum is still active and available to you for community support throughout your pregnancy and journey through motherhood. There will be admin review of this forum- to clear spam + ensure a supportive posting environment.
If you have any questions, please feel free to reach out to me at: Tally@TwoWeekWait.com
Happy Posting!
-Tally
TwoWeekWait.com
tww_admin
Friend

Return to News & Announcements