Two Week Wait

Congrats on on your pregnancy! Cramps, Morning Sickness, Food Adversions! Share your first trimester experiences here.
Post a reply

Please help

Wed Jun 27, 2018 7:59 am

Ok so I'm looking for women who may have experienced something similar to myself. I am currently 8 weeks 4 days. When I was 6 weeks I started to bleed but my cervix was closed and it was put down to a threatened misscarrage ( I have not bled since). Today I had an ultrasound and they found 2 babies 1 sac and no heartbeats, babies are measuring just under 7 weeks. I have been told to come back for a scan next week as my dates could be wrong but I am 100% sure they are right. My question is has anyone had an experience like this that ended well or is this pregnancy doomed ( placenta is still working I'm still getting symptoms and body hasn't registered the loss). I also would like to add that I have had an identical twin pregnancy before I had a scan at 7+4 and the found 1 baby 1 heartbeat and later they found baby number 2 at 12 week ultrasound.. I don't have much hope for this time because they have found both babies but no heartbeats... advice please i can't cope living in limbo xxx tia
Post a reply
IsoFresh
PregEase
Milkies Milksaver
PeaPodPrenatal
Milkies Milk Trays
DreamBelly Butter
Nursing Blend