I'm new to this side. I'm 3 weeks 4 days today

Congrats on on your pregnancy! Cramps, Morning Sickness, Food Adversions! Share your first trimester experiences here.

Moderators: B Michaelson, southernbelle, jessm, 1daysoon, reapage, Honey Bunny, unaffected, maddy, TrebleLily

I'm new to this side. I'm 3 weeks 4 days today

Postby EdenAurora » Wed Jun 04, 2014 2:50 pm

Hi everyone! I'm coming over from TWW board. I'm 37 and dh is 42. We've been married for 16 years and have 3 kids already. We have a dd (13), ds (11.5), and dd (almost 10).

In March we started actively TTC. I had a chemical pregnancy that month that hit me pretty hard. The next cycle I tried a lot of new stuff to try to conceive and get a sticky baby but other than a couple super faint IC tests, nothing happened. This cycle I kind of gave up. I figured after being on Mirena for almost 10 years and my age that it wasn't going to happen without a RE. I put my basal thermometer away. I did cave and use some OPKs and believe that I o'd on 5/25.

On Sunday I was being silly and tested because I wanted to get out of changing the litter box. I was only 7 dpo going by the OPKs. To my surprise I got a bfp. I've been testing twice a day since then and the lines keep getting darker and showing faster. I took a CBE digital with weeks estimator on Monday and got 1-2 weeks. I tested again this morning and got 2-3 weeks.

Af is due to start in between tomorrow and Saturday. If no af by Monday I'll go for a beta on Monday and Wednesday.

I'm so excited but still so nervous.
Me 37
Dh 42
Dd 13
Ds 11.5
Dd almost 10

EdenAurora
Friend

Return to First Trimester