3 weeks 1 day

Congrats on on your pregnancy! Cramps, Morning Sickness, Food Adversions! Share your first trimester experiences here.

Moderators: B Michaelson, southernbelle, jessm, 1daysoon, reapage, Honey Bunny, unaffected, maddy, TrebleLily

3 weeks 1 day

Postby tara515 » Thu Jun 19, 2014 8:02 am

Hello i am on this board after learning yesterday at 10dpo i am expecting our 5th and final...had a chemical pregnancy last month so i was not expecting to see a positive test just 22 days later...in fact my DR's office does not belive i am pregnant and is making me go for bloodwork..which is fine with me as i would like to know my numbers anyway..I had been taking pregnancy test all along and they have all been negative...till yesterday i had 3 positive and a darker positive today...leftover hcg would not give me positives that are getting darker..3 weeks later...plus i concieved my son the same way..immediately following a MC..so they are wrong...one of the reasons i tested is the nausea i am getting...im a little scared about it..i always suffered from intense morning sickness but NOT at 3 weeks pregnant..doing a google i found out a few things and none make me happy....twins....or downs syndrome..Has anyone had early MS...this is insane..but im not unfamiliar with it..just not at this early stage in the game when very few woman even know they are pregnant...thoughts?
tara515

Return to First Trimester