Feeling a tad better today

Congrats on on your pregnancy! Cramps, Morning Sickness, Food Adversions! Share your first trimester experiences here.

Moderators: B Michaelson, southernbelle, jessm, 1daysoon, reapage, Honey Bunny, unaffected, maddy, TrebleLily

Feeling a tad better today

Postby jajumommy2015 » Thu Mar 26, 2015 7:58 am

So, i went out last night to grab a few more tests. I had to make sure it was still positive. I got a frer line and frer digi in one box, and cbe weeks estimator. Both frers were positive. The line was darker than tuesdays, but not as dark as monday, but its still darkening, so thats good. The weeks estimator was still negative, but with my beta only at 31 tuesday afternoon, it wouldn't have doubled by last night to 50 to register. I have one more ill probably take tomorrow morning when i should be over 50.

Also, my temp is still high and af was due yesterday and didnt come. Even tho im on progesterone, it doesnt affect my temp of when af shows, so im relaxing a bit more. And the heartburn stopped by for a few hours this morning :)
Me (39) DH (43) DD(14) DS (19) SDS (23) SDD (21) SDS (19) SDD (18) Angel 2009
BFP 3/23/15 M/C 3/29/15
jajumommy2015
Friend

Re: Feeling a tad better today

Postby BABYBABY!!! » Fri Mar 27, 2015 11:21 pm

hi I just wanted to stop in and see how you were doing I'm glad to know that you're line is getting darker and you feel more relaxed :praying:
Me (Alicia) 30 DH 31
I'm having a BOY!!! ♡Austin♡
#BlessedMomOf5
ImageImageImageImageImage
BABYBABY!!!
Star Member
Star Member

Return to First Trimester