VEGGIES DON'T SOUND GOOD-CAN'T EAT SUGAR-CAN'T OVER EAT!

Congrats on on your pregnancy! Cramps, Morning Sickness, Food Adversions! Share your first trimester experiences here.

Moderators: B Michaelson, southernbelle, jessm, 1daysoon, reapage, Honey Bunny, unaffected, maddy, TrebleLily

VEGGIES DON'T SOUND GOOD-CAN'T EAT SUGAR-CAN'T OVER EAT!

Postby Mama2be1985 » Fri May 08, 2015 7:14 pm

Hi ladies! i am in my first trimester about 8 weeks now and food never sounds good until i actually eat it. I can't really eat sugar or i get sick. I used to love salad and veggies but now i have to force myself to eat them because i won't get sick if i eat them.

The worst problem i am having right now is my digestion at night time. Once dinner time hits and i eat i get a little sick and my food doesn't seem to digest well. Any pointers or advice on why this is happening? Maybe i should keep it to fruits at night. Any thoughts and feedback would be greatly appreciated!

Thank you ladies!
Mama2be1985

Re: VEGGIES DON'T SOUND GOOD-CAN'T EAT SUGAR-CAN'T OVER EAT!

Postby Sumia » Fri May 08, 2015 9:51 pm

I only ate fruit in the morning and at night because its what I could stomach. Also potato for some reason was okay to eat mornings and night. Not sure if it helps, but Icebreakers Cool Mint helped my nausea a lot. If salad and sugar bug you dont eat it. Stick to things you can stomach and worry about your food choices after your done being sick. Right now its most important to be able to keep food down.
BFP: 3/8/17
DD born 10/16/15
6/28/17 It's a BOY! Image
Sumia
Addicted
Addicted

Return to First Trimester