Prenant cycle right after miscarriage... FREAKING OUT

Congrats on on your pregnancy! Cramps, Morning Sickness, Food Adversions! Share your first trimester experiences here.

Moderators: B Michaelson, southernbelle, jessm, 1daysoon, reapage, Honey Bunny, unaffected, maddy, TrebleLily

Prenant cycle right after miscarriage... FREAKING OUT

Postby jcoleman21 » Tue May 12, 2015 11:09 am

I swear I never find out I am pregnant like a normal individual. Here is my story. My husband and I decided to start trying to get pregnant after we had been married 5 years. I had been on birth control since I was 15. I was off for months and never received a period. Finally my doctor prescribed me some medication to jumpstart my periods (which was SOOO painful by the way!). 6 weeks went by and nothing... I had taken many pregnancy tests and all were BFN. Went to the doctor to figure out what was wrong. They did another test (even though I told them it would be negative) and we talked about all of my options. As I was walking out to my car to leave... the nurses were running out to get me telling me that I was pregnant! That was surreal and exciting. Went on to have a BEAUTIFUL baby girl. She is now 1 yr.

We decided that we wouldn't go on birth control again until we were finished having children. We want things to happen when they happen. We have been trying for 9 months now and we finally got pregnant in early March this year. Ended in a miscarriage on March 21st (our anniversary). I then waited 8 weeks and no period afterwards.... called the doctor for another appointment to see what was wrong. That night I tested and walked away after 2 minutes because it looked negative. Looked at it later that night and there was a PINK LINE!!! Very light but it was there. Thought maybe it was a evap line since I looked at it so late. So i retested in the morning and the line was darker. HOLY CRAP. I am SOOO nervous... go to the doctor on Thursday. I pray this pregnancy goes well.... You never think that you will be the one going through a miscarriage :/
jcoleman21

Re: Prenant cycle right after miscarriage... FREAKING OUT

Postby FrostedFuji » Tue May 12, 2015 6:21 pm

I am so sorry to hear about your mc, it is never an easy thing to go through. I have heard of a lot of people claim you're much more fertile after a very early miscarriage or chemical pregnancy, and most women go on to have perfectly healthy pregnancies after a miscarriage. I'm sending positive thoughts your way, and I hope you have a happy and healthy 9 months :) Congratulations!
Fuji: 28; H: 29

Our first baby!
Willow Del, born at 37,5 on 12/8/15
5 lb, 7.5 oz; 18.25" long
Former code name Little Jedi

FrostedFuji

Re: Prenant cycle right after miscarriage... FREAKING OUT

Postby jcoleman21 » Wed May 13, 2015 4:25 am

I really appreciate it... it's so nice to come on here and see all the women that have been through the same thing and then go on to have successful pregnancies. It's reassuring :)
jcoleman21

Return to First Trimester