11 weeks, Bleeding!

Congrats on on your pregnancy! Cramps, Morning Sickness, Food Adversions! Share your first trimester experiences here.

Moderators: B Michaelson, southernbelle, jessm, 1daysoon, reapage, Honey Bunny, unaffected, maddy, TrebleLily

11 weeks, Bleeding!

Postby fadetoblack » Thu Jun 04, 2015 10:35 am

I have not been having a good week. Today makes me 11 weeks 1 day.

Friday May 29 - Brown spotting started in the early morning. Took a ride to the doctor. Minimal brown discharge Babylooked great . 175bpm heart rate

Saturday May 30 - Brown spotting

Sunday May 31 - Brown spotting turned clear, Then late at night spotting return with some small amount of red blood.

Monday June 1 - Went back to the doctor in the morning Ultrasound showed good strong 176bpm heartbeat. No answer for the blood.

Tuesday - June 2 - brown spotting turned clear.

Wed - June 3 at 1am work up to soaked red blood underwear. Went to the hospital. Ultrasound showed a good 178bpm heart rate. Again couldn't find a reason for the blood.

Today - Light brown spotting when wipe

i have had no pain or cramping

I have my anomy scan tuesday 5 days from now. So Close! and this all has to start making me so scared.

I am hoping the good heartbeat and the correct size measurements are a good sign.
fadetoblack

Re: 11 weeks, Bleeding!

Postby FrostedFuji » Thu Jun 04, 2015 1:00 pm

Hi Fade, you should join us over in the December due date club :) We'd love to see you there.

I totally understand the scariness of spotting. I've dealt with it twice and it's totally panic inducing! I'm so glad you got a good ultrasound and baby is okay.

It sounds like despite the bleeding, your baby is doing really well - growing just fine with a strong heartbeat right on target. Some women do experience bleeding at some point during a perfectly healthy pregnancy, or even ongoing spotting or bleeding. Google will show you an awful lot of scary information, but you can also find a lot of other forums where women have experienced the same thing and went on to have normal pregnancies and healthy babies.

You're also right near the end of the first trimester, not much longer to go, and just about at the lowest possible risk for losing a pregnancy - some studies show you're already there, especially since you've seen a healthy fetus with good heartbeat.

Take care - I am feeling so positive for you, and sending positive thoughts and prayers your way. I hope to see you around!
Fuji: 28; H: 29

Our first baby!
Willow Del, born at 37,5 on 12/8/15
5 lb, 7.5 oz; 18.25" long
Former code name Little Jedi

FrostedFuji

Postby fadetoblack » Thu Jun 04, 2015 1:54 pm

Thank you so much for the positive words!
fadetoblack

Postby fadetoblack » Fri Jun 05, 2015 6:46 am

still having brown discharge, this can obviouly from the bleed the other night, still working its way out.. i heard it can take up to a week to clear up.

This is very nerve racking. I have never wanted a weekend to go so fast in my life.
fadetoblack

Return to First Trimester