Still Spotting ugh

Congrats on on your pregnancy! Cramps, Morning Sickness, Food Adversions! Share your first trimester experiences here.

Moderators: B Michaelson, southernbelle, jessm, 1daysoon, reapage, Honey Bunny, unaffected, maddy, TrebleLily

Still Spotting ugh

Postby fadetoblack » Mon Jun 15, 2015 7:09 am

I have been spotting brown since june 1st. This is so scary!. I have been to the doctor 4 times since the spotting started including my 12 week sono and test and everytime they say everything looks perfect. Well why am i spotting then!!! gRRRR
fadetoblack

Re: Still Spotting ugh

Postby Sumia » Mon Jun 15, 2015 10:04 am

Spotting does happen. It could be just older blood leaving the body. If you get severe cramping and spotting then go to the dr. That's bad. But a little spotting isn't to worrysome. Some women have sensitive cervix and will bleed after being intimate.
BFP: 3/8/17
DD born 10/16/15
6/28/17 It's a BOY! Image
Sumia
Addicted
Addicted

Postby fadetoblack » Mon Jun 15, 2015 10:37 am

well we have not been intimate since the spotting started. Thinking this caused it, so its been at least 3 weeks since being intimate.
fadetoblack

Postby fadetoblack » Mon Jun 15, 2015 10:38 am

no cramping or pain, just brown spotting every day.
fadetoblack

Postby SaSears » Mon Jun 15, 2015 11:48 pm

So in the ginormous info packet my OB gave me, it said that bright red blood ALONG WITH pain would be worrisome, and that spotting is totally normal. I also read somewhere (i can't remember where, so no guarantee that it's a reputable source... Lol) that sometimes if you implant over a more vascular area of your uterus that it can cause spotting as the placenta forms. So maybe it's just something as simple as that? I hope it stops soon for you! I had some super light pink spotting just one time the other day and it totally freaked me out. Even knowing what I do I had to talk myself down for like an hour. Hahaha. So I'm sure the regular spotting must be unnerving! Good luck!
SaSears
Hot Mama
Hot Mama

Postby tiyashrivasthav » Tue Jun 16, 2015 3:01 am

Brown discharge is discharge tinged with old blood. Don't worry if you are bleeding with cramps then it is a sign of miscarriage and need to consult doctor as soon as possible.
tiyashrivasthav

Postby 90Kat » Mon Jun 22, 2015 12:59 pm

I'm a few days late but thought I should let you know I spotted until my 8th week of pregnancy, I'm not sure exactly how far along you are (sorry if I missed it) and it was concerning. I was scared if I moved wrong I would lose the baby, but eventually the spotting weaned and I am now 26 weeks and have a happy healthy boy! As previous posters have stated, watch for cramping, pain,
Or bright red bleeding. Don't over worry yourself! Everything will be okay!
90Kat
StickyDuster
StickyDuster

Postby Mantis » Tue Jul 07, 2015 3:19 am

tiyashrivasthav wrote:Brown discharge is discharge tinged with old blood. Don't worry if you are bleeding with cramps then it is a sign of miscarriage and need to consult doctor as soon as possible.

Can be a sign of miscarriage NOT is a sign of miscarriage
Me: 31 (tests ongoing.. so far normal fertility)
DH:33 (male factor fertility: 20% motility)
Married 23/03/2013
TTC #1 since 1/2015
M/C @7w3d
Cycle 29 days. LP: 10 days
Supplements: Vitex, B6, Vit D, Prenatal Multi-Vit (Me), Menevit (DH)

Mantis
Hot Mama
Hot Mama

Return to First Trimester