Surge of symptoms

Congrats on on your pregnancy! Cramps, Morning Sickness, Food Adversions! Share your first trimester experiences here.

Moderators: B Michaelson, southernbelle, jessm, 1daysoon, reapage, Honey Bunny, unaffected, maddy, TrebleLily

Surge of symptoms

Postby Duke27 » Thu Jul 09, 2015 11:38 am

Hi ladies,

I lost my symptoms a few days ago and today they have all suddenly come back with a vengeance. I am literally so tired I feel like I need to go straight to sleep. Feeling really dizzy and sick on and off and I just feel really anxious and on edge. Has anyone else ever had this?

Thanks ladies.
Duke27
StickyDuster
StickyDuster

Re: Surge of symptoms

Postby Yelibaby » Thu Jul 09, 2015 1:59 pm

Almost everyone I think. Get used to it! Lol. Don't worry every time they disappear, as we told you on your other thread, they fluctuate.
Me: 31
DH: 29
TTC #1 since OCT 2014. After 1 year Nuvaring.

BFP Feb. 15, 2015 - MC at 7 weeks
BFP Apr 2015 - cp
BFP May 24th, 2015 (My bday - 9dpo)

Beta 10dpo - 35// 12dpo - 100// 14dpo - 255// 17dpo - 1186.4// 21dpo - 7763.4

Progesterone 10dpo - 56.4 (oral progesterone)
Progesterone 14dpo - 61.3 (vaginal supplements and shot)

Please be my rainbow baby!!
Yelibaby
Addicted
Addicted

Re: Surge of symptoms

Postby Artemis » Fri Jul 10, 2015 8:00 am

From about 5 weeks to 9 weeks I had what I can only express as a terrible hangover feeling on and off, like a light switch! Nausea, fatigue(I took naps every day for hours!!) , no appetite, dizziness and a foggy head..only threw up once though from brushing my teeth lol. Some days were worse than others..I had dizziness/vertigo so bad I couldn't get up from the couch. It's because of the decreased BP you experience from the arteries in your body dilating (widening), a normal adjustment the body makes during pregnancy.

I would have days where I felt pretty normal. Some days my boobs hurt, others they didn't. Symptoms will come and go & if you over analyze it you'll drive yourself mad! Just enjoy the good days, get out, go for a jog, shopping, clean, etc.. Because you never know when you'll feel like death and laid out for days on the couch lol.

At about week 9, it's like the symptoms completely vanished and I've been feeling great ever since (minus a bit of fatigue) My baby is doing just perfect at 15 weeks. So don't worry if you have symptoms or not. My cousin flew threw pregnancy without feeling a single one. Others will throw up every day until birth. We are all unique and experience pregnancy uniquely as well ;)

Try to relax sweetie!
Me: 27 DH: 26
Married Dec '13

OUR FIRST BABY

BFP April '15
EDD: New Years Eve

WATER BROKE 12/1/15 @35+5 weeks. Trip was born via emergency c section after 12 hours of induced labor.

Born 12/1/15 at 7:45pm.
5lbs 13oz and 21 inches.
No NICU time. We are blessed!
Artemis
Star Member
Star Member

Return to First Trimester