8 Weeks and

Congrats on on your pregnancy! Cramps, Morning Sickness, Food Adversions! Share your first trimester experiences here.

Moderators: B Michaelson, southernbelle, jessm, 1daysoon, reapage, Honey Bunny, unaffected, maddy, TrebleLily

8 Weeks and

Postby BigMama » Mon Aug 03, 2015 7:37 pm

feeling a little relieved and grateful to reach this point. I know its still early, but I've now had 2 u/s... and both times beans little heartbeat has been strong and clear, even from across the room. (139bpm). Measuring perfectly to date, along with all my blood work and betas coming back fine.

Symptoms are nausea constantly on and off during the day, manageable though.. so counting myself lucky.
Tiredness and fatigue
Breast tenderness and some times on the sides are really painful
Really thirsty
I CAN SMELL EVERYTHING.. lol.. I was driving to my doctors the other day and I could smell someone was eating/cooking viena sausages.
Gums tender and bleeding when flossing.
Crampy.

and not sure if this is a symptom.. as we are in Winter.. but I'm FREEZING.. CONSTANTLY.. like I'm going to die I'm so cold. My husband and kids think I'm mad.. but I just cannot get warm.

xx
BigMama

Re: 8 Weeks and

Postby Mrsjvp » Sat Sep 26, 2015 7:26 am

Congrats I just found out I'm 6-8 weeks also I have a ultrasound next friday we r so excited. We have been ttc on & off for 5 yrs and it happened without us knowing
Mrsjvp
Friend

Re: 8 Weeks and

Postby agonize » Sun Sep 27, 2015 12:09 pm

Congrats! I hope I can make it Week 8! I'm keeping my fingers crossed that this one will stick.
Me--Sophia: 30, DH: 32
July 2015: chemical pregnancy
Sept 2015: BFP @ DPO 12;
EDD: 6/3/16
11w4d: :hb: 165 (doppler)
12w5d: :hb: 156 (ultrasound)
15w6d: :hb: 140 (doppler)
20w5d: :hb: 149 (ultrasound) It's a BOY!
agonize
StickyDuster
StickyDuster

Return to First Trimester