4w1d. Preggo buddies?

Congrats on on your pregnancy! Cramps, Morning Sickness, Food Adversions! Share your first trimester experiences here.

Moderators: B Michaelson, southernbelle, jessm, 1daysoon, reapage, Honey Bunny, unaffected, maddy, TrebleLily

4w1d. Preggo buddies?

Postby mandylgibbs » Tue Aug 04, 2015 10:13 am

I'm looking for someone or a couple gals to share symptoms, good/bad news, war stories,etc.
We've been ttc for 6 years and I'm very anxious for our first appointment on August 20th.
So, I called my doctor and requested HCG doubling. I wish I hadn't! Yesterday and 14 dpo my HCG was 87... which is perfectly normal BUT I really wanted it to be 300+. I'm hoping for better numbers tomorrow, but honestly I just don't want the rug pulled out from under me yet.
I'm a foster mom. We had an extremely difficult first placement 1.5 years ago which included a 14 month old baby girl. I only got to keep them for a month. It was an incredibly stressful time.
Now, we are preparing to adopt the placement that came to us April 2014. 3 children... the youngest was 1 when she came to us... so I've done this mom thing a little bit. The unfortunate thing about foster care is that everything is so tentative. We're waiting for termination of rights but we don't have any definitive dates... even then, we could lose or court case or face an appeal.
So, this is the first child that is undeniably mine. Of course I adore my other babies, but no one else gets to dictate what I do with this baby... That's what scare me after all these years. I just feel like we've had years and years of disappointment and uncertainty, and I want this SO BADLY. I have been talking to my belly all day since before I even got my BFP. I've been saying "I know you're in there. Please, please, please stick baby."
Me 30, DH 28, DD- 14, DS-10, DD-3
Conceived using 100 mg Clomid on CD 5-9
BFP- July 31, 2015 - EDD- April 9, 2016
u/s 6w 4d - 145 bpm!! Measuring a few days behind * u/s 11w 3d- 158 bpm! Measuring perfectly * Doppler 15w 6d- 155 bpm*17w 2d- 148 bpm- IT IS A PERFECT BABY GIRL!! *Aspen Violet*19w 6d- 145 bpm-Anatomy scan. Measures in 76th percentile.*23w 6d- 150bpm-healthy,active baby girl.
mandylgibbs
Star Member
Star Member

Re: 4w1d. Preggo buddies?

Postby PolkaDot_24 » Wed Aug 05, 2015 1:15 pm

I'm 4w1d today! Just got my bfp at 14dpo. I'm sorry you're going through so much anxiety. As much as possible try to think optimistically. Worrying about the little bean will only cause you more stress. And positive thoughts can have a real affect on us physically. Your work as a foster mom is really honorable. Must be so difficult but really amazing for you to do that.
Hope your numbers continue to rise and you get your rainbow baby.

PolkaDot_24
StickyDuster
StickyDuster

Postby casi7787 » Thu Aug 06, 2015 5:33 am

That's an amazing story, congrats and prayers for a healthy baby. You might try the April due date board.
Me-28
DH-38
Married-5/1/15
DD-8/2006 & DS-6/2008 (mine from a previous relationship)
DS-3/1995 & DD 11/2000 (DH's non-biological children he helped raise in a previous relationship)
Have his DD some weekends
MC-1/2006 (DD's wombmate/s-natural multiple pregnancy)
MC-9/21/2013 4-5 weeks
TTC#3-since wedding-DH's 1st

My Ovulation Chart

casi7787
Star Member
Star Member

Postby bklallas » Tue Aug 11, 2015 1:18 pm

Hi, I am 4 weeks and 2 days with baby #1. I would love to be your buddy! I had a chemical pregnancy last cycle and it's making me pretty nervous this time around. I got by first BFP at 10 DPO and I have been testing everyday since then making sure it's still positive. My first appointment isn't until next Friday :-( I am so excited for this baby and I just want to feel happy about it and not be so scared I am going to lose it again. I can't wait for my appointment I just want to here the dr say everything looks good.
bklallas

Postby agonize » Tue Sep 22, 2015 6:42 am

bklallas wrote:Hi, I am 4 weeks and 2 days with baby #1. I would love to be your buddy! I had a chemical pregnancy last cycle and it's making me pretty nervous this time around. I got by first BFP at 10 DPO and I have been testing everyday since then making sure it's still positive. My first appointment isn't until next Friday :-( I am so excited for this baby and I just want to feel happy about it and not be so scared I am going to lose it again. I can't wait for my appointment I just want to here the dr say everything looks good.

I'm not on the same cycle as you guys as I just found out I'm BFP (DPO 12). But I wanted to reach out because I saw that you also got a chemical pregnancy the first time around? I'm definitely also nervous about whether this pregnancy will persist. I'm afraid to go to the doctor however until after the baby is bigger.

Anyway, how did your doctor visit o? Are you confirmed to be pregnant? How many weeks are you? When are you due?
Me--Sophia: 30, DH: 32
July 2015: chemical pregnancy
Sept 2015: BFP @ DPO 12;
EDD: 6/3/16
11w4d: :hb: 165 (doppler)
12w5d: :hb: 156 (ultrasound)
15w6d: :hb: 140 (doppler)
20w5d: :hb: 149 (ultrasound) It's a BOY!
agonize
StickyDuster
StickyDuster

Return to First Trimester