dull ache....

Congrats on on your pregnancy! Cramps, Morning Sickness, Food Adversions! Share your first trimester experiences here.

Moderators: B Michaelson, southernbelle, jessm, 1daysoon, reapage, Honey Bunny, unaffected, maddy, TrebleLily

dull ache....

Postby Stormymonday » Mon Sep 14, 2015 4:55 pm

Hi Ladies,

I'm 5+1 and I have a dull ache around where my right ovary would be. I've been reading that this could be ligaments stretching, but I can't help being paranoid- 2 years ago I had an ectopic pregnancy in my right tube-the tube was saved. I don't remember having any dull achy pains then, but then again, I wasn't think paranoid that time- no reason to be, right?? My first symptom was spotting, then a couple days later major pain that felt like serious gas pain isolated to one side before I went to hospital and was in emergency surgery that night.

I just want to hear if any of you are experiencing anything like this? I do have a ultrasound booked on Saturday, as a routine after a previous ectopic to ensure this one is intrauterine, but I will be losing my mind until then and checking for spotting every 10 mins!

Thanks for reading!
Stormymonday

BFP- February 16, 2016 - 12 dpo
EDD- October 28, 2016

Happy Healthy DD - May 2011
Early Miscarriage- March 2013
Ectopic, saved the tube - October 2013
Miscarriage- October 2015

Stormymonday

Return to First Trimester