Feeling Blessd ( 1st u/s)

Congrats on on your pregnancy! Cramps, Morning Sickness, Food Adversions! Share your first trimester experiences here.

Moderators: B Michaelson, southernbelle, jessm, 1daysoon, reapage, Honey Bunny, unaffected, maddy, TrebleLily

Feeling Blessd ( 1st u/s)

Postby Liza24 » Mon Oct 26, 2015 2:57 pm

I got my first u/s with the OB today for this pregnancy, and AM I RELIEVED!!!!

I'm measuring 8w4d, which is right even though my LMP says 9w, I O later then cd14. Baby's heartbeat was 180 8O so I guess that is a good strong one :) I get my Harmony blood test next week and should get the results including gender before Thanksgiving!

After having spotting issues and dizziness, I'm relieved to be healthy and baby be healthy and thriving :)
Attachments
arainbowbaby.jpg
arainbowbaby.jpg (80.28 KiB) Viewed 655 times
Me:37
DH:48
Connor: 6
BFP #2!! 9/24/2015

ImageMake a pregnancy ticker
Liza24
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Re: Feeling Blessd ( 1st u/s)

Postby FrostedFuji » Mon Oct 26, 2015 8:35 pm

That's wonderful, congratulations!

I was told 2 weeks for my Harmony results but they were back within just one week, so I certainly hope you get yours before Thanksgiving :) Are you planning to find out the sex of the baby from that, or will you be keeping that a secret? Either way, good luck!
Fuji: 28; H: 29

Our first baby!
Willow Del, born at 37,5 on 12/8/15
5 lb, 7.5 oz; 18.25" long
Former code name Little Jedi

FrostedFuji

Re: Feeling Blessd ( 1st u/s)

Postby Liza24 » Tue Oct 27, 2015 4:08 am

FrostedFuji wrote:That's wonderful, congratulations!

I was told 2 weeks for my Harmony results but they were back within just one week, so I certainly hope you get yours before Thanksgiving :) Are you planning to find out the sex of the baby from that, or will you be keeping that a secret? Either way, good luck!

Being our last baby, we are going to find out, as we have to rearrange bedrooms in the house, and I'm a SAHM so I will be cleaning, decorating and getting ready for baby :) It would be AMAZING to get the results that quickly! :)
Me:37
DH:48
Connor: 6
BFP #2!! 9/24/2015

ImageMake a pregnancy ticker
Liza24
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Return to First Trimester