New here! just got my BFP

Congrats on on your pregnancy! Cramps, Morning Sickness, Food Adversions! Share your first trimester experiences here.

Moderators: B Michaelson, southernbelle, jessm, 1daysoon, reapage, Honey Bunny, unaffected, maddy, TrebleLily

New here! just got my BFP

Postby Lovebeingamommy89 » Sun Jan 03, 2016 5:35 pm

Hi, I am new here. I am a mommy to 5 kids, only 4 living because we lost our son in 2013 when he passed away at 8 weeks old. We had our rainbow baby in 2014 and just found out we are pregnant and due in September!!! Would love to meet people who are due around the same time!! This time we TTC for 11.5 months and dealt with no ovulation and this was a surprise because I thought i didn't ovulate this cycle too!
Lovebeingamommy89
Friend

Re: New here! just got my BFP

Postby LPCmommy » Sun Jan 03, 2016 6:22 pm

Congratulations! I'm due in September with my second. Are you having any symptoms yet?
The name is Lindsey
DH Christopher
DS Nathan, born 8/1/2012
Got our BFP on New Year's Day! :D
EDD September 12th 2016

LPCmommy
StickyDuster
StickyDuster

Postby Lovebeingamommy89 » Sun Jan 03, 2016 6:46 pm

LPCmommy wrote:Congratulations! I'm due in September with my second. Are you having any symptoms yet?

I am feeling more fatigued and a lot of creamy CM. I also have had some minor heartburn. What about you?
Lovebeingamommy89
Friend

Postby LPCmommy » Sun Jan 03, 2016 7:57 pm

I am exhausted and was before I even knew I was pregnant! I couldn't figure out why dishes were suddenly so hard lol. I keep having painful stomach cramps and back pains.. I keep getting sharp pains on the outer side of my breast as well. My last and only other pregnancy I didn't have any symptoms except nausea later on. With this one I feel like a wimp lol
LPCmommy
StickyDuster
StickyDuster

Return to First Trimester