14 DPO What Symptoms are You Having?

Congrats on on your pregnancy! Cramps, Morning Sickness, Food Adversions! Share your first trimester experiences here.

Moderators: B Michaelson, southernbelle, jessm, 1daysoon, reapage, Honey Bunny, unaffected, maddy, TrebleLily

14 DPO What Symptoms are You Having?

Postby RachRainbowHope » Mon Mar 14, 2016 8:26 am

Hi ladies!
I am joining the first trimester club once again! I have never carried a baby past the first, so hoping that this time is it! This year I've had 2 miscarriages and a chemical pregnancy. The doctors don't know why. I am still hopeful though!

Got my BFP at 8 DPO. So, far I've had sore boobs the whole time. My lower back has been killing me the last two days, and I noticed that my gums were bleeding, which has never happened with any of my previous pregnancies.

I'd love to hear what symptoms you are having. For me symptoms are a good sign because I stopped having them when I had my miscarriages. So far, they are only intensifying!! So, let's share!
RachRainbowHope

Re: 14 DPO What Symptoms are You Having?

Postby Cloverqueen » Sat Mar 19, 2016 5:56 am

12dpo I had the most symptoms. Cramping, bad headache all day ,and super sleepy. Today is 14dpo and my boobs are very swollen and huge! Heartburn, and I keep having to make bowel movements! Tmi...but my last pregnancy I was constipated in the early days. This time quite the opposite.
Cloverqueen

Postby BreeAndJoe081415 » Sat Apr 02, 2016 7:31 pm

Sleep pattern change and fatigue. Nothing else at all at 17dpo.
TTC #1 since May 2015. Endometriosis. Chemical Pregnancy Dec 2015. Ectopic with rupture and loss of right tube May 2016. 3 failed clomid cycles. Suprise BFP May 2017 :)
BreeAndJoe081415
StickyDuster
StickyDuster

Postby moggiee » Wed Apr 06, 2016 1:30 pm

18dpo today, and have had a HCG surge in the last few days and really starting to notice changes in myself. Def the sore boobs, some slight cramping on and off, but that might also be due to the fact that im also having a gas/running to the toilet problem. So so so so tired. struggling to get through my days at work at the moment, and i have also had increasing nauseous feeling and food aversions already. I tried to eat indian food for dinner last night, 2 bites in i had to stop. Also i went to feed the cats and almost threw up from the leftover fish smell from last night :(
But due to a mc last year, im quite thankful for all this, as i didnt really get much of this last year. HCG was very very slow to rise, and i actually felt good right up til 10 weeks
moggiee
StickyDuster
StickyDuster

Return to First Trimester