Nosebleeds?

Congrats on on your pregnancy! Cramps, Morning Sickness, Food Adversions! Share your first trimester experiences here.

Moderators: B Michaelson, southernbelle, jessm, 1daysoon, reapage, Honey Bunny, unaffected, maddy, TrebleLily

Nosebleeds?

Postby Sarah0819 » Tue Apr 26, 2016 2:53 am

I just got my BFP this weekend. I will be 4 weeks tomorrow. Last night, I got a nosebleed that lasted a few minutes. Blood was there when I blew my nose this morning, too. I also started coughing and ended up throwing up. With my first baby, the nosebleeds didn't start until the second trimester. I had bad morning sickness and coughing always ended up with vomiting, but again, the symptoms didn't start until a little later.

Anyone else experiencing nosebleeds or morning sickness so early in the game? I am almost a little worried that the nosebleed is caused by something else worrisome.
Sarah0819
Friend

Re: Nosebleeds?

Postby rosebud1978 » Mon May 02, 2016 4:22 am

I started getting nose bleeds at the end of my first trimester and it was severe like every day. When I went to the Dr she took blood from me and it turns out I've got anemia. Get it checked out just to be safe.
rosebud1978
Friend

Re: Nosebleeds?

Postby turnip » Sat Dec 17, 2016 8:19 pm

I am 4 weeks and I have blood when I blow my nose at least once a day (I've had a cold which is why I'm blowing it so much). I've also had spotting but my period was due yesterday and I've heard that can happen. I haven't been to a doctor yet so I can't say if it means anything, just wanted to let you know you aren't alone!
turnip

Return to First Trimester