Breasts aren't tender this morning

Congrats on on your pregnancy! Cramps, Morning Sickness, Food Adversions! Share your first trimester experiences here.

Moderators: B Michaelson, southernbelle, jessm, 1daysoon, reapage, Honey Bunny, unaffected, maddy, TrebleLily

Breasts aren't tender this morning

Postby Sarah0819 » Fri Apr 29, 2016 3:23 am

My breasts have been ridiculously sore since about 8 dpo. This morning, I woke up and nothing. I had a busy day yesterday with a lot of bending and lifting and I am nervous that I did something to ruin it. I am only 4w2d today. My hcg yesterday afternoon was 250. But, I am really nervous that I feel absolutely nothing this morning. Anyone else have this issue?
Sarah0819
Friend

Re: Breasts aren't tender this morning

Postby moggiee » Sat Apr 30, 2016 1:30 am

Im noticing that not all symptoms are always present every day. Some days my boobs are fine, the next day they are quite painful. Also the same with the tiredness and nausea. Im 8+1 and my breasts today arent really sore at all, but im feeling sick as a dog. hope that helps ease your mind.
moggiee
StickyDuster
StickyDuster

Postby Sarah0819 » Sat Apr 30, 2016 6:14 am

Thanks! That helps. They ended up being pretty tender last night. Then, nothing again this morning. So, I guess you are right....they are just going to hurt sporadically. It's just nice to have those reassuring symptoms!
Sarah0819
Friend

Postby moggiee » Sat Apr 30, 2016 7:22 pm

I totally freaked out the first day I didnt have any symptoms and felt great. So I completely understand. Today I actually feel pretty good. Went out with my best friend and picked a giant punnet of strawberries at a local place. Yummmmm
moggiee
StickyDuster
StickyDuster

Return to First Trimester