How is everyone feeling?

Congrats on on your pregnancy! Cramps, Morning Sickness, Food Adversions! Share your first trimester experiences here.

Moderators: B Michaelson, southernbelle, jessm, 1daysoon, reapage, Honey Bunny, unaffected, maddy, TrebleLily

How is everyone feeling?

Postby GreenBee24 » Tue May 31, 2016 8:49 pm

This is my 3rd pregnancy (first 2 ended in mc early on so I didn't havcan symptoms). I for one am exhausted!!!! And nauseous. Tender bbs. Soooo dizzy, especially in the evenings. Not hungry at all (meat is a turn off). And heartburn out the butt. For something so small it sure impacts your daily activities! My husband is hopeful that these awful symptoms are good. I'm still on edge. We are only 6w4d. My left side also seems more distended than my right. Even my husband thought it felt different. Anyways, would love to hear how miserable everyone else is! (In a good way)
GreenBee24

Re: How is everyone feeling?

Postby sarahRN » Wed Jun 01, 2016 1:36 pm

Congrats!! I am also extremely tired! Monday I took a two hour nap mid-day and still could barely keep my eyes open! I've had a little bit of nausea, plenty of heartburn, and lack of appetite. Yesterday I had some cramping and lower back pain, which of course made me super paranoid that I was going to get my period - still not considered "late" yet! However, other than that I feel pretty good. We are cautiously excited. I'll be going for my first appointment on Friday, where I will be just shy of 4 weeks. I have endometriosis and a history of ectopic pregnancy, so I'm a little scared.
sarahRN

Postby moggiee » Wed Jun 01, 2016 10:29 pm

Pretty tired here, by the time I get home from work im ready for bed lol. Luckily for me im only 2 days away from the second trimester and the nausea has subsided. The heartburn however hasnt gone away, but lucky its not too bad at the moment.
moggiee
StickyDuster
StickyDuster

Postby GreenBee24 » Thu Jun 02, 2016 9:26 am

Thanks for the replies! I am so tired!!!! My mom got me one of those big pillows that like cradles you and I slept pretty decent with it last night! Sarah I hope everything goes great at your appointment! I still get some sharp "pokes" every now and then and think I am mc again. But not yet so far!! We are cautiously happy as well. Moggiee I wish I was in your position! I keep thinking if I can make it 12 weeks I'll be okay even though I know anything can happen at any time! Glad to hear your nausea faded! Hope everything goes perfect for you!
GreenBee24

Return to First Trimester