Can't drink still water

Congrats on on your pregnancy! Cramps, Morning Sickness, Food Adversions! Share your first trimester experiences here.

Moderators: B Michaelson, southernbelle, jessm, 1daysoon, reapage, Honey Bunny, unaffected, maddy, TrebleLily

Can't drink still water

Postby Ewana » Sun Oct 23, 2016 4:23 am

Hi! I'm 11w4d today and ever since week 5, when morning sickness kicked in, I can NOT drink still water. I have to drink mineral sparkling water.
Yesterday by mistake I purchased a bottle of still water, and since I was thirsty I had to take a few sips. It literally felt like I had a rock on the bottom of my stomach, that's how terrible it made me feel.
My sister said that probably my pregnancy is sitting really high, pressing on my stomach but I am not sure if it's accurate. Her only experience comes from 2 pregnancies.
Anyway, do you ladies find yourselves in this situation?
Ewana

Re: Can't drink still water

Postby momofmany » Fri Nov 04, 2016 9:00 am

I am drinking Kangen Water and it is wonderful. We have had our machine for about 6 months now and didn't realize it would help me in pregnancy. You know how water feels heavy and if you are throwing up it is hard to drink? This water absorbs almost immediately so I can drink it all day with no problems. It is a God send right now with how nauseous I am feeling!
momofmany
Friend

Return to First Trimester